Torqueboards TB110 Really Big wheels [Serious]

Oh wow, and what is the reason why it is being discontinued? The 78A seems to be really strong and hold up really good. Isnt the 72A gonna be very fragile compared to the 78 and 74A?

1 Like

If longevity is important to you, especially if you primary ride in dry environments, then the 78A option will work well for you.

I have not worn through any 74A or 72A yet, but I see signs of shorter lifespan beginning to appear. Iā€™ve never worn out a set of 78A nor seen anyone else who has.

3 Likes

Well you always wanna have something to last as long haha :stuck_out_tongue: What is ur estimate km range on the wheels? And is it starting to chip?

Which wheels?

The 74A, you said that you see signs of shorter lifespan. Do you have 78, 74 and 72A?

He has tested all of them for torqueboards. From what Iā€™ve read in this topic, 78a are indestructible, 74a can chunk if you ride on really shitty roads and 72a are similar to 74a in terms of strength just squishier.
@b264 did I get it right?

2 Likes

Yeah, the 78A last for infinity meters. (Your lifetime is smaller than the wheelsā€™ lifetime)

The 74A I donā€™t know that anyone has worn through a set. Based on my educated guess, Iā€™d put their useful lifetime somewhere in the 10Mm to 100Mm range.

The 72A are too new for me to have any educated guesses. They seem rather durable.

Obviously everything is fuzzy, if you ride primarily on broken glass you will have far worse results, and if you ride primarily on clean smooth go-kart tracks, you will probably have better results. Higher speeds also wears them faster.

3 Likes

Who doesnā€™t :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I meant as-opposed to just the occasional broken beer bottle :rofl:

1 Like

The roads in your area dont look like thisā€¦ wierd? :thinking:

3 Likes

:sob: poor wheelsā€¦

3 Likes

10Mm to 100Mm? :stuck_out_tongue:

Million miles

Oh lmao, im from Europe. Did not know that term :stuck_out_tongue:

Mega meters

Brian + imperial system = no

6 Likes

I tought about writing Mega meters but since Brian is in the US I assumed he was using freedom units :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Some of us over here have a brain :rofl:

Mm is megameters

or ā€œthousand kilometersā€ for those not as versed in the ways of science :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Dont worry im from canada I use the correct system :wink:

2 Likes

So if you put in an order for 110ā€™s will you ship 72a when available

@torqueboards Glad I have a pair of black 78Aā€™s because I will wait an enternity for some red or green wheels :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes