TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor Kit

I personally do 50% of whatever the cell is discharge rated for. For a 4P of P42A I would do -30A battery per side.

1 Like

:point_down:

yeah -60 total would be the max I would do but definitely crank it up. In my experience they may not last that long, but these drives do actually brake kind of well when the settings are right. Kind of. Not quite like gears or belts but it’s not terrible. Maybe start with -20 per side and see where that lands you, if you see a tolerable difference you could stay there or keep going.

2 Likes

I’ll try it out. Thx

1 Like

So I finally got around to assembling my board and I’m hearing something rattling on the left motor during detection. Anyone have an idea what it could be and/or how to fix it?

1 Like

I have two 90 kv. one heatet extraordinary up…the issue with tb dd is the manufrakturer is not so precise. The issue whit the heating is the big bearing sits to tight in some motors…it should go out with little force from strator otherwise it will heats the motor up as fuck

1 Like

Anyone looking for these?

1 Like

If anyone needs the adapters, I have one pair left.

how did servicing your 90kv go last year? I just got some that have never been cleaned yet.