Torqueboards customer service?

Rad. That gives me something to do tonight after I catch up on The Boys on amazon

4 Likes

Yes. I love that show :point_up_2:

4 Likes

@torqueboards

weekly bump for blue tb110. are they still on a trailer towed by snails? :woozy_face:

6 Likes

They must be in the same trailer with heatsinks for tb Vesc6

3 Likes

They should ship out to us within the upcoming week. Won’t get them until next week most likely. Almost :sob:

Heatsinks should arrive around same time as well.

6 Likes

Are the new mounts on that trailer :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@CiscoV

Edit: nevermind. It got processed lol.

I sent a message earlier about the hoyt puck, but its all good now.

Any ETA on the AT kit?

Yo @torqueboards, is that new 5.5A you’re hawking the same size as the 4.4A, and if I order like right now can a man get it before next Friday?

1 Like

@torqueboards when will the 90kV’s arrive? :alarm_clock:

My motors arrived 48 hours after placing order. Thanks @torqueboards !

But I think it’s time for new stickers. Forget new esk8 products, we need an update to our TB stickers. Do the right thing dex.

9 Likes

Lol agreed. I have like 100 of them stickers :rofl:

2 Likes

Idk if that was intended, but I’d think it’s a poor marketing strategy :rofl::rofl: WHEEL BLOWOUT

14 Likes

Still waiting on those pulleys lol

2 Likes

Dang, I ordered nearly a month ago, emailed to add some motor pulleys, a week later the order was cancelled so I reordered immediately, heard nothing for a week, then was told the trucks were out of stock and I had to wait. No problem. Advance another week I get an email saying the $60US I paid for shipping isn’t enough and I have to pay another 15 bux. I agree and email back, its been another week and another 6 emails, and I haven’t got any response except an post here offering to cancel the order again.
Please @torqueboards can we get my order going man? Order 25447 please.

5 Likes

@torqueboards Hey man, any chance you could ship order 25447 or email me back about it?

3 Likes

I don’t think @torqueboards gives a FINE SHIT about this thread

14 Likes

Is there an ETA on TB 110s? @torqueboards

1 Like

Hey @torqueboards, I placed an order of “Shits to give” 2 months ago. I emailed you and sent you a message through the forum but I haven’t heard since. On the website it says they’re in stock, but it could be an error so I’m here to ask. Have you run out of shits to give?

8 Likes

110mm Arctic Blue should be coming in early this week.

4 Likes