Torqueboards customer service?

I’ve got one or two like that as well; i think with it being so minimal your bodyweight will flatten it out once you start riding since the wheels are so soft.

Which duro are you running?

Lmao I’m gonna be putting like 1 bar of pressure on them max, they are not gonna deform much

1 Like

72A

start pumping :crazy_face:

nah, but it hasn’t been an issue for me so far. definitely still rideable

@ZachTetra I have 78A, 74A and 72A 110s and all of them run truer than what you posted. However, yours don’t look so bad that they would cause excessive vibes in actual use. I would personally hope for and expect better. But I am not entirely surprised. At least they don’t wobble as bad as some of the wheels in this thread:
https://forum.esk8.news/t/tb110-72a-wobbles

2 Likes

Yeah the other 3 wheels are totally fine

Like @b264 said, looking at the contact patch they are good. One or two of mine do the same and they ride great.

1 Like

just buy enough sets, so 4 of them together wobble and cancel out each other, so in the end it doesn’t matter?/s

1 Like

shhhh im trying to get everyone to buy more stuff from Dex, so he will start making them 130s

2 Likes

At least you get a response, I just want to know why my stuff hasn’t shipped in 5 days.

1 Like

:eyes:

I see…:thinking:

takes note…empties cart…closes tab

8 Likes

might be outta stock? sometimes dex doesnt keep the inventory updated on the site. that happened to me before and i didnt get any notice until i emailed him

hate it when aliexpress sellers do this. “arrives in 15-30 days”.
message the seller in a week because no tracking
“sorry, we are out of stock. We will resupply in 15 days”

why the HELL did I buy it then you idiot??
instant dispute to refund and they get a strike

Can’t believe someone like TB does this as well…

6 Likes

I feel there is a bit of an issue with the stock and fulfillment, how much better it could be idk.

Don’t order and expect your stuff to show up quick every time.

2 Likes

I quickly learned that when i started this hobby lmao. shit happens and there are so many one man/small team operations, and some of them have other jobs too

2 Likes

Put the belt on, get a file and tape your trigger down.
Now take the file and make the wheel true. Enjoy your smooth ride. :slight_smile:

Repeat as needed.

1 Like

Lol I don’t have belts because they sent me the wrong ones

1 Like

XD well you get the idea.
I had to do this to my ABEC11 wheels.
Sliding can also do this, its funner but may take longer. (cant get the sidewalls but yah)

I mean it rolls fine, if people don’t think its a issue I can live with it

1 Like