Torqueboards customer service?

Finally got the shipment number slight_smile:

Thx
mk

1 Like

Hi,

I hope you solve your issue soon. I am not an expert but what about the power switch.Is it working as it should?

thx mk

2 Likes

Yep switch works great still.

1 Like

I have two TB110 72a blue wheels that are separating from their cores that were purchased a few months ago. Sent an email with a bunch of pictures however I never got a response. Will try again after Christmas.

I had some issues with mine too; rest assured I was sent replacements. One wheel wasn’t rolling straight and the other’s core was broken on arrival

My July 2020 TB110 72A wheels wobbled. After 2,000 km I have two chewed up pullies.

1 Like

My 2020 78A black 110s are perfectly round, no wobble whatsoever. Those look really bad.

3 Likes

Maybe it was a bad batch? I got mine (also the blue 110mm 72a) around then too and the thane had a surprising amount of imperfections, unlike my black set that came a few weeks ago which look damn near perfect

1 Like

My black 78A have held up a lot better than my 74A blues, but still ride both regularly.

4 Likes

The TB110 78A last forever. I’m still riding the PROTOTYPE set and they look great.

7 Likes

@torqueboards

Yo Dex are you the only one handling customer service via Email or do you have people working for you? The reason I ask is because the new esc you sent me via RMA was DOA. I send you guys an email explaining that I tested it and it didn’t light up upon first install although the test batch esc still works just fine on the same system. The response i received was totally disconnected when I was asked if my system had a fault. I had already explained the situation why am I having to repeat myself? Who ever you got working for you at customer service needs to learn how to read and quit wasting people’s time. It’s really frustrating waiting on this back and forth crap plus having to wait and pay for returm shipping.

Edit: and then I don’t get a response, whats the deal bro? One email a day?

7 Likes

One of my wheels doesn’t spin straight, what should I do?

All 3 other wheels are perfectly true still, this one wobbles at least a solid couple mm out of true at the surface. The pulley runs as true as the other wheel so it’s not the bearings or the core (already checked swapping the bearings out)

I am only getting audio.

1 Like

Try this? It’s low res but I think you can still see the wobble

4 Likes

believe it or not, that’s kind of normal for those wheels. Not saying it should be, or that they all do that, but I’ve seen a lot of it.

6 Likes

Is that something you would let slide?

2 Likes

As long as the axle-to-ground measurements aren’t wobbling, then you are fine. In the video, that wheel is fine. Wobbling side to side isn’t going to cause any instability. If the wobble causes the axle to raise and lower, that’s when it would cause issues. This wobbles in the same axis as a shark wheel.

6 Likes

That makes sense

1 Like

Yeah my 110s did this on one wheel, but rode very smoooth. Didn’t notice any kind of wobble when riding.

3 Likes

on my own ride probably, but I don’t use TB parts unless the customer provides them and demands it.

What @b264 said is also true. Those wheels are so big and soft that plugging a precision pulley into them will cause them to warp a tad. Usually it works itself out on the street.

7 Likes