Torqueboards customer service?

Should be fixed, no? It was replaced last time you mentioned it.

Haven’t tested until now.

No sound appeared this time, but like in the past it wasn’t always so I’m keeping an eye on it.

However it did trigger the sound notification for a different banner but that one wasn’t audible

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll take a look.

1 Like

Torqueboard 9/10 stars.
Dex is passionate about his products, great variety, the price is good. Will buy more in future.

8 Likes

This isn’t normal is it?

Phases aren’t touching, I checked

It doesn’t look abnormal. Could be different amounts of grease in the bearings. If you’re worried, try the hand test

3 Likes

Hmmm ticking bearings does not sound good either :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh I did not have my sound turned on. Yeah that doesn’t sound normal, sounds like magnet rubbing rotor

2 Likes

I think I figured it it out, seems like @torqueboards was a little too generous with the epoxy/glue/loctite that hold the rear 4 screws in place and a solidified drop was knocking on the hall-sensor pcb. :thinking:

4 Likes

WAP

wet ass PCB

8 Likes

@Minimadness Did you try spinning it without the motor pulley and by itself? Issue still exists? If so, send us an email.

1 Like

You are not the only one who is getting no response’s.

3 Likes

One of my 170kv 6380’s developed a similar sound after a couple of months. Opened it up, expected to find a broken magnet since I had a fairly rough crash a while before. Tried prying the magnets to see if they would budge but everything felt solid. No scratches on the stator
or the magnets either, anybody got a clue?

Edit: there was no sounds while handspinning the motor

2 Likes

Bearings maybe? How do those feel?

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, will check those once I get back home from work

Yes, me too … :frowning: … any idea ?

Maybe they’re more responsive on the forum; try tagging them. I’ve only had to wait 2 days max to hear back

Check the retaining ring.

3 Likes

@b264 I forgot about this photo, here you go.

I still have issues with the remote cutting out, even after getting fresh AA batteries.

So, I’m just gonna move on to the Hoyt train.

1 Like

@torqueboards when you are available please check your emails.

3 Likes