Torqueboards customer service?

What have you been doing/planning to do with the spare time?

Hang out on here with us, I hope :blue_heart:

Making sure your fam and relatives are torqued down tight is nice too!

3 Likes

@torqueboards Thankyou for this response, yes please let me know a time frame when you can :call_me_hand:t3:

I had ordered Monday, so I would have throught it would have got shipped

Dexter messaged me said it would only be a few weeks I have waited 4 months + another couple of weeks wont hurt. I have a shitload of prep to do with the battery (rebuild as 16S) still working on the code for the Rgb led matrix (modified davega code) its like a 1/2 deck sized Davega. Just realised the becs i bought wont run at 16S.

1 Like

@torqueboards when are you expecting to have the Tb6s out??and is there a thread on the specs etc thanks

1 Like

:muscle: TORQUE ESC V6.64 - High Mileage Immediate Testers
hea

They will be out in another month or two, save another calamity

2 Likes

Thanks @Fosterqc :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@torqueboards wanted to ask why haven’t I see a reply to my issue order # #23012 & 23516

3 Likes

@torqueboards Dear, along with greetings, I would like to know how long it takes for the company to send a follow-up email about the purchase, which I made on Friday and nothing has arrived in my mail.

My order number is #23994 and my email is javier.rodrigo.barria.reyes@gmail.com

I wish you could help me.

Greetings,

3 Likes

@torqueboards If I received it and they sent me this:
Hi,

Shipping cost to Chile right now is $113.24.

You’ve paid $40 for shipping.

Did you want to pay the additional $73.24?

I can update your order if not. We will have to cancel your order.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks,

but I thought the set fee was $40, or so the page says. Is that $113 just for shipping?

Or is it shipping plus the chili tax? If it was just the shipping I’d have to rethink whether to make the purchase or cancel

I’m waiting for your answer.

Greetings,

3 Likes

tb thumbs up for me

2 Likes

Dear,

@torqueboards I need to know the status of my order is #23994, the company sent me an email saying that is missing $ 73.24 dollars to complete the shipment (113.24) as it is what it costs the service to Chile. In the page it says that the shipment is 40 dollars, what I want to know is that 133.24 dollars is the shipment + tax? Or is it just the shipping service?

My intention is not to generate conflict or anything like that, I feel that they are a brand that generates confidence in the eboard community, but we are in the time of Covid19, where money is scarce and if I can not make the purchase, I would like the money back.

If you could answer me, I would appreciate it

Greetings

javier.rodrigo.barria.reyes@gmail.com

3 Likes

So how man times do you intend to post this again?

4 Likes

Might as well just use a PM and not clogg the thread.

1 Like

@torqueboards Dexter is quite good at replying to PMs!

K:doughnut: :doughnut: :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

@torqueboards hello, i send my tbdd kit and you received it on february 19. you told me all the following weeks that you are going to look at my problem tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow, it has been going on for 5 months. Its been 2 weeks since I have no news and I do not know what to do. I am really disappointed with the after sales service you gave me. I don’t understand how it can take so long to test a motor. Sorry for my english i’m not billingual
RMA3359

6 Likes

Damn. I keep seeing these comments over and over again.
@torqueboards need to step Up their customer service game.
Even if it’s user’s error y’all gotta take care of your customers. You Shouldn’t be waiting for people to call you out in public to take action
:man_facepalming:t2:

24 Likes

@torqueboards’ customer service issue tracker

18 Likes

Hi brothers and sisters, i’m bought direct drive motor 90kv from torqueboards, but only one motor work ((( tried it with vesc 6 plus flipsky and with hobbywing esc, only one motor works, also try with sensors and without, nothing change, when write message and send video to diyelectricskateboard.com, do not answer ((( How can i resolve this issue maybe someone can help me?

3 Likes

Send @torqueboards a private message?

3 Likes