Torqueboards customer service?

They’ve got a lot cool stuff going on behind the scenes :smiley: plus they’re only human (maybe trees?) after all :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello all,

Felt I would reach out to the forum. I have tried to get ahold of @torqueboards via the forum messenger, email, and instagram to see when my order will ship, but have got not got a response? Does anyone know if they are just not shipping orders or what?

1 Like

Saw this on their IG

2 Likes

you’d think they would tell people this via email. not everyone follows them on social media, especially instagram. but not having a guarantee “ship date” is a little vague… at least a “expect a _______ shipment time”

1 Like

I seemed to have gotten an email in regards to the Covid-19 situation. Check maybe your spam or promotions folder if you use gmail.

5 Likes

i assume your order came in late?

Same for me

1 Like

Responses from torqueboards go straight into my ‘Promotions’ folder on gmail. Have missed a few of them because of that stupid folder

2 Likes

Hahaha you can set filter rules to prevent that and redirect them to your inbox. I was in the same boat same with 3dservisas emails.

1 Like

Not the point. I never asked for that stupid folder. I know not why they gave it to me and I’m too lazy to do anything about it :joy:

1 Like

You complain as if you pay for this service. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hahahaha lol. You should go take a peep in there sometime you might change your mind with the amount of shit it actually keeps out of your inbox.

I feel you tho haha.

2 Likes

Touche.

But i kinda do pay for it… with all of the personal info and marketing data that google harvest from me.

6 Likes

It’s the wonderful circle of life. Google gives you a promotion folder for “free”. Then they give your email to everyone to send emails to said promotion folder.

Fun how that works.

5 Likes

r/selfhosted

3 Likes

@kadeanderson I’ll check your PM in a bit. We did send out an email though. :slight_smile:

Sorry if your order didn’t go out yet. As soon as we’re in the clear, we’ll work on getting everything shipped out.

7 Likes

What have you been doing/planning to do with the spare time?

Hang out on here with us, I hope :blue_heart:

Making sure your fam and relatives are torqued down tight is nice too!

3 Likes

@torqueboards Thankyou for this response, yes please let me know a time frame when you can :call_me_hand:t3:

I had ordered Monday, so I would have throught it would have got shipped

Dexter messaged me said it would only be a few weeks I have waited 4 months + another couple of weeks wont hurt. I have a shitload of prep to do with the battery (rebuild as 16S) still working on the code for the Rgb led matrix (modified davega code) its like a 1/2 deck sized Davega. Just realised the becs i bought wont run at 16S.

1 Like