Torqueboard 6380

Doesn’t have to be mtb.
I’m geared 3:1 on an evo, 170k gives 36mph on bergs and 40mph on urban treads. Torque is already a bit lacking to my taste (80amps) and I don’t need to go faster. :sweat:

Much easier to just change motor pulleys for kits, why bother with different kv?

You can’t tease and not give at least some info :star_struck:

5 Likes

good point just throw some 18T on there if you need da speed

My guess is like a 150KV 6380 or a new size

63110 hopefully

8 Likes

You can also do that to reduce top end and gain some torque with 190kv motors

2 Likes

All I’m saying is that Tb switching over to 190kv isn’t necessarily a bad thing. In fact I’m dripping a little bit right now and might have to hit up @torqueboards for a few of them
Great move Dexie :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Pulley ratio change is the key for most installations fixed down on certain Kv ranges. It is really the cheapest and easiest solution to gain or lose torque or speed and control range.

2 Likes

Lemme see those mounts again. @kadeanderson is looking to copy you I think

1 Like

I can’t find the thread again but one of them nerds said that 190kv motors are better suited to use with mtb and to use a ratio like 1:7 or higher for more torque. There was some math involved…:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

7 Likes

yessssssss

Sweet

5 Likes

You can always use a bigger pinion to increase speed. Can’t always make it smaller for more torque. :frowning:

4 Likes

This is the exact reason I always try to use a the biggest wheel pulley that’s practical/available.

5 Likes

@torqueboards
I second dis

3 Likes

Third?

1 Like

Myyy motorzzzz no touch. :eyes:

2 Likes

Fourth. Wait, would two of those fit between e-toxx GDs on a Trampa Infinity? Also, needs to have dem can supportz behrings on both sides too plz.

2 Likes

They fit on fatboy 275s :smirk::eyes:. So I want to say yesss. Theoretically…

Only time will tell …

2 Likes

Well I might be moving to other trucks soon so. How much space between the GDs on a Fatboy 275?

1 Like

Get the etoxx 400mm trucks. Should be enough space for what ever motors you want to install :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ahhh I think I gotz a pic of dis…
Plz hold…

Is close enough to get da jistttt

3 Likes