TORQUE - RED TB40|TB6380 170kv|TB6|12s3p p42a|

It’s also great to see how much ground clearance you have since I’ll probably go with 110s

2 Likes

Shipping problem so isn’t from actual riding, just showed how that area could be prone to breaking

@Skyart sold it to me, otherwise it would be in the pics above.

I should make a thread asap about repairing it, get help and make it a guide.

2 Likes

Yeah the ground clearance is great! Honestly perfect for double stacking, even on TB110s

2 Likes

Okay I saw that one :call_me_hand: definitely do a thread on the fix it would be educational I would like to know what people with experience would use

2 Likes

Santa Clara, next to the central park

1 Like

You should come up to the hills, great places to ride up here!

2 Likes

I gotta admit that I was actually spying your metr logs and planning to come ride there :grin:

2 Likes

Never invite @Skyart to ride with you. He’ll get you to leave work early and then he’ll say he has to be home 30mins after the time you guys were supposed to start riding
Don’t ask me how I know that :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

what is the blue thingy ? some sort of battery better ? it looks good

2 Likes

[drok battery tester thing 9.99 on amazon](40" Drop Deck TB40

3 Likes

Yes! That is exactly it, a battery capacity indicator

1 Like

Oh, yeah i saw it already, didn’t knew it was so bright

1 Like

Any chance you could link the metal plate from Amazon that you used for the esc’s? Please and thank you :blush: :pray:

3 Likes

Starbucks run this morning, I cant believe how much this heatsink is helping!! I was really pushing it all the way back home, took the slightly longer hillier route too!

2 Likes

These are it

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V7WQVB1?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Just one is enough to fit both TB6s on it. It is about 6mm monger then 2 TB6s next to one another. However it is not wide enough for them. So I could one get one bolt on each vesc to go through the heatsink.

You can sorta see it here, its the 2 philips head bolts, one next to phase wires, one next to sensor port. I dropped a hole through the heatsink with a 1/4" drill bit so I can fit a 3m bolt and nut

3 Likes

Awesome sauce, thank you!

1 Like

Went on my usual route, good thing last bit is all downhill! Hitting my hard cutoff at 36v I think my belts are a bit tight, as my freeroll isn’t really all that good, could be messing with me efficiency too, I think a few tweaks and I should be able to do this route with some juice still in the tank.

1 Like

5 Likes

I knew that would get your attention

2 Likes

Looks like 2 hours of charging with a 6a charger and i am almost ready to head back out!

At about 48.5 volts, rn. I am noticing that the bms or the charger is starting to slow, so likely the last bit will take another hour or so.

1 Like