TORQUE - RED TB40|TB6380 170kv|TB6|12s3p p42a|

OK il take em

1 Like

Alright. Now she’s worth at least 3k :rofl:

2 Likes

LOL! BTW i checked with Marcus, our bioboards decks will be shipped late September

2 Likes

Please sir, a picture of the motor clearance to the deck.

My BN idler mounts be lowwww motor is lower than truck hanger :cold_face:

270s will be required.

2 Likes

Hope you can see what you need here

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Fosterqc You can also reshape the deck rear and modify a few BN mount holes to slots to make BN220 work.

3 Likes

I have the BN mounts without the holes already, so it is adjusted as high as possible without scraping full turn.
I was thinking about cutting off the hard edge on the bottom side so the motors don’t touch but the decks cracking there makes me sketched out.

I wanted to ask @Boardnamics Is the gear drive longer C-C than 90mm?

2 Likes

Do you have a pic I’m a visual dude :call_me_hand:

1 Like

The rear of the deck is not really load bearing so it probably won’t matter much if you reshape it a little bit.

Great thing about a smaller battery, the thing charges in like minutes with a 6 Amp charger! Got another killer ride in today

I think if its not being pushed up and hills and babied, will do 16+ miles. 12 mile ride, voltage is at 41v. Ride was pretty spirited and up and down bunch of hills.

4 Likes

How big are the TBCNC compared to the TB218s?

2 Likes

I think 220

1 Like

they are exactly 2mm longer… 220 total

2 Likes

Dude we need to ride together, I am living and riding on the other side of the bay

2 Likes

dude for sure! Where exactly? Sf?

So by the look of it 2 6380s wouldn’t fit on my 218s - it looks like your motors are touching already. Thanks for the info :grin:

1 Like

they will fit, all depends on the kind of pulley you are using. Mine have a 2mm gap, but that is because I needed the mounts closer together to allow for some odd pulley spacing

1 Like

Bergs :call_me_hand:

Oh that’s really good to know. I plan to build something pretty similar to this - TB40/218s with a similar 21700 based battery so this build was really good to see :+1:

2 Likes