Tomiboieks8 Deck + enclosure designs are here!!!

@tomiboi

Flexy video ?

My board just came in today and the flex was just what I was looking for here’s a video:

This board was 7 ply plus a layer of carbon fiber (more flexy than the hard flex option), and I’m just shy of 200 lbs.

6 Likes

That is the perfect level of flex. Congrats!

2 Likes

That did work out nicely. The added tension from the CF is nice in flexy decks. Thanks for posting the video.

@Oefianer sorry for the delayed response. Right now, I only really have one flex of each board on hand for making videos. When I get some more laying around, I’ll definitely make flex videos. Just give me some time.

4 Likes

THX Tomi

I have new Dream You Big Battery case and this Board.

1 Like

Just pulled the trigger and ordered a 41” mtn board and double stack enclosure. Do you think 150mm wheels would work on this or would i need to go larger?

3 Likes

congrats! we gotta cruise on our new tomiboi builds when we’re done!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot man!! You’ll most likely need bigger wheels. What trucks are you going to use?

3 Likes

I take the order

1 Like

Thank you!!

2 Likes

I moved the convo to dm because im new and ran out of reply’s lol, but I got the boardnamics M1-AT Drive + 270mm Adjustable Truck Drivetrain Kit, ill update when i get everything in hand and mock it up.

2 Likes

this may be helpful… I’ve got the 41.5inch carbon fiber MTB, I believe dimensions match yours

1 Like

Wondering if anyone has used @MoeStooge SRB trucks on the ODASHI deck?

I love that this is similar in size to the FLUX AT deck but without angles.

4 Likes

I’m making one for someone right now that intends to use SRB trucks. I’m very curious to see how it works out as well.

3 Likes

Nice! So far it’s looking like the perfect platform for me to build off of. I’d like something with a similar size to my flux but running SRB. I know you can use extensions and stuff to make a flux deck work with them but I’m so happy with how my flux is I decided not to mess with it and call it complete.

Does 16S8P fit with the ESC inside the enclosure as well?

I have friends that ride Flux and SRBs. I think I’d prefer something like the Odashi for them.
To fit 16s8p in the enclosure you have to put the ESC and BMS in an heatsink enclosure. You can do 14s8p with everything inside.

3 Likes

I made a TomCat @tomiboi

Deck is super comfortable to ride!

19 Likes

The ODASHI seems like the ticket for sure.

14S8P would be plenty for me. I’m riding the new Acedeck x1 also that they sent me to review on my channel. The X1 is 14S4P 4WD, “only” puts out 100A and is still a screamer with me on it.

14S8P all internal with SRBS seems like it might be my next build. Appreciate the info. Looking forward to hearing about the fitment of SRBs on there.

3 Likes

Extreeeeeemly clean looking build you’ve got there :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Got a model for that wire holder by any chance?