Tomiboieks8 Deck + enclosure designs are here!!!

Nice! So far it’s looking like the perfect platform for me to build off of. I’d like something with a similar size to my flux but running SRB. I know you can use extensions and stuff to make a flux deck work with them but I’m so happy with how my flux is I decided not to mess with it and call it complete.

Does 16S8P fit with the ESC inside the enclosure as well?

I have friends that ride Flux and SRBs. I think I’d prefer something like the Odashi for them.
To fit 16s8p in the enclosure you have to put the ESC and BMS in an heatsink enclosure. You can do 14s8p with everything inside.

3 Likes

I made a TomCat @tomiboi

Deck is super comfortable to ride!

19 Likes

The ODASHI seems like the ticket for sure.

14S8P would be plenty for me. I’m riding the new Acedeck x1 also that they sent me to review on my channel. The X1 is 14S4P 4WD, “only” puts out 100A and is still a screamer with me on it.

14S8P all internal with SRBS seems like it might be my next build. Appreciate the info. Looking forward to hearing about the fitment of SRBs on there.

3 Likes

Extreeeeeemly clean looking build you’ve got there :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Got a model for that wire holder by any chance?

12s8p for the tomiboi build will be done next week

10 Likes

AT deck just shipped! Stoked af.

5 Likes

Yessir! I got it out this morning. I decided to go with 8-ply. Then I put two layers of fiberglass on the bottom. This should give you the flex that you are looking for.

2 Likes

Little modification i can 48pcs 21700 per box.

@tomiboi thx fore the fast shiping to switzerland.
The box is sexy.

2 Likes

Check this fore you…
i love this Thire.

1 Like

Hey @zero_ads can you make the video withe Battery encloser Case ?

thx

1 Like

@Oefianer

Jumping from the center I can bottom out the double stack enclosure

5 Likes

nice grippers

2 Likes

Sorry what do you mean?

1 Like

feet

2 Likes

So I take it this build isn’t meant for heavy offroad or jumps. Looks to be somewhat of a long-range commuter and also somewhat of a highway beast, sort of like a Lacroix.

2 Likes

That’s the kind of deck I want/need for my next board. Current one is stiff carbon but I like flex.

2 Likes

The flex is totally customizable from super-flexy to proper stiff. Just let me know what you’re looking for.

6 Likes

Haha yeah haven’t done a build thread yet, but it’s a long range cruiser for me and my dog. She’s all about flexy decks and hates stiff decks.

6 Likes