Tomiboi Esk8's official sales thread: Products and projects

early batch is 23mm anything recent should be 22.3mm iirc

correction: up to today (check date on the upper right corner of this reply), 23mm is the correct size

3 Likes

I haven’t had problems using 22mm spacers, but I’ve been told that a 22mm spacer plus 1 speed washer is spot on.

4 Likes

did this happen? if not, then 23mm is the correct size.

2 Likes

I’m still working my way through the first batch.

2 Likes

more people need to buy these awesome hub!! :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Just more photos of 200x75 qind on hubba hubs.

2 Likes

The qind tires are a great fit on the Hubbas.

3 Likes

What’s the final bearing spacing on the hubbas? I wanna give 3d printing them a shot since I have short axles that require cranking the nut.

1 Like

22-3mm… best to do it with a 20 and speed rings.

1 Like

I dont think I have speed rings.

there seems to have been some confusion a few posts up, but i’m gonna print 23s and 22.3s and see how they do

1 Like

Yeah some people think they’re all the same but they’re plastic after all. If you want to get fussy with it it’s best to space them to suit.

2 Likes

23.3mm 3d printed seems to be the perfect length

1 Like

1 Like

when I printed a 23mm spacer (confirmed by a caliper) it was able to rattle around, and cranking the bushing down made my freeroll bad

both my titanium and steel 23mm spacer are working fine

I wonder if the spacing issue was fixed between rim batches. either way, i’m not gonna bother cranking these rims down on the axle anymore

we are still on first batch

The plastic is was pretty inexpensive so I bought a butt-load off ‘em. It will be a little while before the next batch. 23mm or 22mm with speed washers seems to work.

2 Likes

Well guys… it finally happened. Tomiboi Esk8 just signed a lease on a shop. I’ll be moving out of my detached two-car garage in Denver and heading out to Myrtle Beach :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Shipping gonna go Brrrrr🤣. Congrats on the new shop!!

3 Likes