tomiboi-Esk8 Ratcheting toe-clips are in stock!

You’de have to make an adaptor. I’ve seen it done. You can also use one of the flux board holes and drill one extra hole to get the job done.

2 Likes

The summerboard base should fit on the flux, right?

I’m not certain about that one. I imagine there is a way to do that, but it might be wonky.

If you have the flux AT2 with the inserts for the freeboard bindings, it should

3 Likes

@tomiboi when can we buy dem rims boiiii I wan white and I have enough spare change to buy them (I hope)

1 Like
1 Like

They’ll be on the website early next week!

5 Likes

Maybe this has been discussed already, but seeing as how I’ve finally gotten around to using these, a bit of feedback…

You know that thing you do when you kick and lift the board to turn around or onto a sidewalk. Whenever the board drops the toe clip ratchets down the to the furthest setting. Don’t know if this can be mitigated by a stiffer spring or something.

3 Likes

I added a rubber band lmao

2 Likes

Are there any design updates planned in the near future?

I’ve got a base design specifically for the Summerboard. I’m looking at getting it injection molded. I’ve also got a spacer kit that I’m working on. It will help people optimize the position of the clips when they’re being installed. Also, I just implemented a bigger, thicker and more durable foam pad.

5 Likes

I just placed an order in the last 24 hours and am really looking forward to trying these out on a board where I currently have S2s. Are you are already shipping this new foam pad? If not, for upgrades like that, will there be a way to get them separately later? What’s the spacer kit for?

1 Like

Thanks for the order! I was actually about to respond to your email. The new foam pad is currently shipping with the clips. The spacer kit is to help people mount the clips on boards that aren’t flat. Sometimes on drop-decks and MTB deck you have to mount the clip on the angled part and the spacers help with that type of thing.

2 Likes

If it’s anything close to this below I’ll order an updated kit!

The new sbx baseplate will fit that. I’ll probably have them in the early new year. Otherwise, I have the file for 3D printing. The printed part will work but you need to inspect them regularly to make sure nothing is cracking.

2 Likes

Here’s a pic and the file.

SBXSBX.stl (292.4 KB)

5 Likes

So although you’re calling this SBX I assume it really means any board that is using S2s? I’m just trying to catch up here. So the printed part I ordered is basically an adapter for the existing clips but the new file you posted above is basically a different baseplate for the clips? Are you planning any changes to the MBS adapter?

Yes to everything you said except the MBS part.

1 Like

Awesome. I look forward to trying them out. Loved your video with the abusive testing!

2 Likes

I enjoyed making that video :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like