TITANIUM Pulleys 16t & 18t (US)

Yes, I still have both 16t and 18t

I have been thinking about a lexan integrated deck. Lexan mounts too.

completely clear ESK8 + LEDs :kissing:

oh and some clear frit on top as well

1 Like

The math seems to check out if you calculate the area (and subtract the 8mm bore.) The 18t is just that much bigger

4 Likes

@Titoxd1000 don’t listen to him. He rides an evolve

2 Likes

Yeap, not all of us can go hunt the animal we want. Some of us carry a BB gun, while others a 12 gauge shotgun :grin::laughing:

3 Likes

any chance you have these or will have these in 10mm bore?

2 Likes

No unfortunately. Lacroix has them in 10mm bore though

6 Likes

looking for the 18T 8mm bore but these are a little too expensive. Where can i find it in steel/AL?

@Janux-esk8 I’m pretty sure has steel @EDness

still cost $50.

You can get them from @dickyho for a few bucks a piece plus shipping and 30 days lead time from China that’s if he’s got stock on them and his store is open

$50 isn’t all that bad As long as you get exactly what you’re looking for

2 Likes

I am getting a significant amount of wear on these. Seems to be less wear than aluminum, but nowhere near the durability of steel.

7 Likes

Looks like oil slick finished aluminum from the photo :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh that is disappointing. Is this on 2wd or 1wd?

2WD 190Kv 10S 16/40 on 110mm

I’m not complaining, merely disclosing the results of my “research” into using titanium for motor pulleys :rofl:

6 Likes

Holy freaken crap. Either you’re a fatass or you have no car. Either way. Mad respect brother. You deserve to be in the esk8 community hall of fame for wearing out those pulleys :rofl:

10 Likes

or both, perhaps :rofl:

it’s both

14 Likes

They aren’t worn-out yet, but they are showing that it won’t be too long before that’s a thing

5 Likes

Hol up, you sure they’re titanium then? Are they from Lacroix?

They are from the sale above.

LaCroix uses 10mm axles so I don’t use any LaCroix pulleys.

1 Like