TITANIUM Pulleys 16t & 18t (US)

Resistance is futile. There is only one tiny batch my man, when they’re gone … they’re fucking gone

5 Likes

Interesting, 18t titanium weighs less than a 15t steel pulley. Here’s 16t, 18t (titanium) and 15t (steel)

Less rotating mass. (Don’t think you feel the difference)

5 Likes

Do you have any aluminum pulleys handy to compare?

I may have an aluminum pulley. Will have to check when I get home

Edit: here’s a 15t aluminum

Man they got here quick… and so beautiful!

9 Likes

Same with me! Came super fast and look sweet!

3 Likes

haha this reminds me of bike nerds weighing every single component and shaving off every gram possible :rofl:

6 Likes

Yep, and when we both pull up to a store, I’ve already walked inside with my vehicle while they’re trying to find a place to park and lock stuff up.

1 Like

Yep, they are 10 mm

1 Like

Are they 15mm wide?

1 Like

(I just wanted any chance to use a caliper for the first time.)

13 Likes

Nice… I tried to get those out asap

3 Likes

Hello :grin:

3 Likes

I make sure to shave the legs and sack to get as light as possible when I skate

6 Likes

Sir? 'Scuse me, sir?
you can’t bring that toy in here. :wink:

Nice pulleys, @Bobby … can I touch them?

2 Likes

Man… i had a grocery clerk try to tell me to leave my Eboard outside while i shopped. I told him he could fuck himself and went elsewhere. Il leave my board up front if you have someone watching it and are responsible if its stolen…

@iamasalmon

5 Likes

Yep, occasionally this.

Never look any employees in the eye on your way in, just act like you’re not paying attention and if they speak to you, then don’t hear them talking and definitely don’t be looking at them.

7 Likes

Still have a few available

5 Likes

Do you have 16T ones still?

@Titoxd1000
Here’s 16t, 18t (titanium) and…

@Titoxd1000

Weird how 2 teeth difference makes Titanium 18T pulley heavier than Titanium 16T pulley by more than 25% ? How is this possible? :thinking: