STAT

2 Likes

It’s got enough pins to be 12s

2 Likes
2 Likes

already there!!!

tanks meng!

2 Likes

12s, small, balancing and have canbus. Not possible to order yet but in a few month i think it is

2 Likes
7 Likes

July, 2020.

Still no compact options? :frowning:

2 Likes

Flexi

Not for sale yet, only tester units as far as I understood.

1 Like

The smallest ones that actually balances for 12s I have found is the 50x63x11mm red potted ones. For 10 and 13s there are slightly smaller units around that balances. Fuck skateboards I guess.
The smallest 35x63x11 does not balance. One of my packs is out of balance after a few months. Not a big deal though as I can just top the low ones up. It stops the charge when the first P-group reaches 4.2 volts so the rest will be below that. So you wont see any fires caused by over voltage when charging so that’s good. After maybe 500-600km my 12s4p 30Q pack abused with previous antispark fires and stuff had a diff between low and high of 0.11 volts so a decent amount. Running 90a battery max so another pack might not drift as much.

1 Like

That would be flexibms

Someone with the bucks to spare, please take a daly 12s bms and sand it down until you you reach the pcb. Or find a way to melt the rubber plastic it’s potted in. The highest points on that pcb should be the mosfets and the jst port

2 Likes

@kevingraehl opened one up this in his sales thread

2 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

Well, heatsink’s beefy as well. I wanna see the barebones height lol

1 Like

Are these for sale yet?

1 Like