time to stop f*king around

Look how big the Pacific Continent is

1 Like

i knew it!!! i knew i had to be living in the same continent with the penguin!!

2 Likes

can we not bring the ocean into this

1 Like

this is a better representation of the behavior

7 Likes

Hello my name is Ryan and I need help with my build I have 36v xaomi batteries (I bought them a long time ago but I bought 36v 10S4P 18650 Electric Skateboard Battery W/BMS/Charger instead) I need help setting everything up it keeps telling me low battery and the motors make weird noises I’m using a stormcore 60D and boundmotors direct drive

1 Like

Hi Ryan,
We’d love to help you. You’ve stumbled into the closet though. We’d love for you to come in the front door over here.

We’re happy to assist you :slight_smile:

14 Likes

i think i might try to move it there if discourse lets me lol

3 Likes

:point_up:t3:This,

this :point_down:t3:

Annddd…

This :fu:t3:

3 Likes

502 bad gateway oh well.

3 Likes

wrong key bro

grafik

1 Like

i told u to slow down on snoting those sour jelly

2 Likes

I guess you mean something like this? Annoying delay with a little bit of rampdown at the end.

2 Likes

On my image you can see an every so slight decline. until it stops accelerating. There’s no rampdown

1 Like

there is, its probably not in small incremets like 100>90>80 but more like 100>75>50, which is still smoother than 100>0

oh okay i thought you just drew a little bit wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

ftfy

2 Likes

thats not true

On one point i have to agree and that’s the power. It does pack quite the punch, even with my fat ass on. Definitely stronger than my Hobbywing esc.

Idk I think 69-420-69

6 Likes