This Swol Moon Guy’s Stupid Builds

But the adapter is for the truck? Like the shape?? I dunno

2 Likes

I haven’t put it on yet but imagine there might be an amount before the adapter loses contact with the truck?

@Boardnamics to clarify

2 Likes

@Swol_Moon is this your car?

that is the windshield and not the back window

5 Likes

Maybe… lmao

3 Likes

“full send to no end,” love it

2 Likes

Also should add pics of the new freshy lights from @ShutterShock

6 Likes

They’re very yellow… thoughts so far?

2 Likes

Those were the low beams that shot very low so I swapped to the high beams and those are white and point way better. The yellow was actually sick tho. I’ll post some more pics when I get back in town of the white high beams.

5 Likes

The lights have two options, I didn’t figure out the switching module before sending these to him but you can pick either “low” or “high.”

Low is yellow, and is significantly lower (its in the bottom half of the lens) and white is higher and brighter. I use white on my setup. They’re going to be released for sale soon just need to figure out a couple more things.

Also, they do have a name, they’re called “Big BEEM” headlights

they look great on this board though! On my board I was able to run the cables through the deck next to the baseplate since the OG haeros had the extra holes, but looks like this one doesn’t

3 Likes

They look like a great option. Recently had my MTB GoPro mounted light actually vibrate off and got nearly destroyed. Just couldn’t handle Esk8 level violence errr vibrations

3 Likes

The more important question is will they hold up to abuse? I’ve given up on lights for now since they kept getting destroyed and stopped working, or the case for them broke and they were lost to the void while skating. also there is so much light pollution here near Austin that I don’t need a light to see well enough to skate.

I have considered getting some small car spotlights and running those since if they’re made to hold up while on a jeep or other offroad cars so they should be able to survive an esk8 I hope

1 Like

I mean I don’t really wanna clog this thread more - sorry swol lol

but they should hold up excellent. They are very robust and survived a couple falls off my board in the very early testing phase. They’ve been on my board for 1000 miles now and still have no issues, they’re also IP67 so I’d be surprised if someone was able to break them.

They are quite similar to these I suppose. I guess I need to make a thread soon but I wanted to finish the website first

2 Likes

you called :grin: :grin:

@Swol_Moon have you run those slicks in the wet?

1 Like

Negative. I try to not ride any of my boards in the wet unless I’m stuck somewhere. I did get caught in some rain for a sec tho and they weren’t horrible but I wasn’t trying anything special.

1 Like

i ride all seasons. how would you compare them to other tyres?

2 Likes

Uhhh they’re like super good versions of thane

1 Like

Instead of a new build thread I just want to add to this one, here’s a couple shots of what’s to come.

3 Likes

Awww yeah, good choice. Going to run everything bottom mounted this time around?

1 Like

@zero_ads Yessir, the box on top would’ve been too big😳

Was curious if you might try an esc box on top and all battery down low.

1 Like