Third Annual CarvePDX 2023! August 11-13th + Extended Camping Trip Aug 14-16th

I’m actually using this trip as a chance to move from hawaii to portland haha, I’ll be sticking around after the event. I appreciate the offer though, may take you up on that if shipping is late or something.

3 Likes

No problem. Once we get the telegram for folks enroute I’ll have a list of boards ready.

4 Likes

Oh damn! Welcome to Portland!

I was actually born in Hawaii but got to Portland a bit later in life

4 Likes

Yeah I hear that’s the case for a lot of people in Portland haha. Excited to be there.

4 Likes

What kind of range would we need?

2 Likes

We recommend at least 25miles of range when riding hard. That will get you through every ride we are planning. If you have less than that, and need to peel off from the group to charge, Portland is a very PEV friendly town so you should have no trouble finding somewhere that will let you use an outlet.

9 Likes

Thanks. That’s what I was worried about. I’m getting about 24miles range with my current setup.

Time to buy more batteries. @BenjaminF is your guy

1 Like

If you’re getting a consistent 24miles when riding full blast, up hills, pretty fast, then you should be fine. If you get 24 miles going slow on flat ground, riding conservatively, then you likely wont be fine.

Though we are considering having two groups at this Carve for slower paced riding.

6 Likes

I hear it’s getting close to august. but what do i know, i’m chronologically impaired.

:thinking:

2 Likes

giphy
I’m pissing myself this is going to be so cool.

5 Likes

Thoon

3 Likes

They are making me a doc for a brig. Lol, this is good, I’m not leaving socal anytime soon. My patients aren’t going anyyyywhere.

I have 6 cells left from the ride and charge. I’ll return them.

1 Like

I insist you come to CarvePDX but keep the remnants of that dollar store Charge-n-Ride :joy:

1 Like

i gotchu

EVERY DAY

8:30 - wake up, blunt or morning shot
9:00 - RIDE
11:00 - snacc
11:30 - RIDE
3:30 - charge + substances
5:00 - RIDE
8:00 - dinner
9:00 - RIDE
11:00 - pass out

7 Likes

You think we’re gonna stop riding at 11?

3 Likes

I sure as hell did last year. Everyone went for a night ride and I was just out cold.

4 Likes

What is “cold” ? Asking for a frend. In f not c. He’s slow, sorry.

2 Likes

2 Likes

he was busy take cold out to dinner before going on a “ride” while the rest of us were out on a ride

3 Likes