Thing1/ 1st(good)build /vesc6 /dual 6355 /12s5p

On thingyverse there are a bunch I will send a link

Just sell everything, for the love of god.

Buy a meepo, get on with your life and we can get on with ours.

4 Likes

Ta-da!

4 Likes

@Brenternet you don’t have to look or answer my thread I don’t care if you ant to help me or not

But some other people do

2 Likes

Even if they do, you don’t accept any of the advice. Since you started spewing threads out here and ignoring every single bit of advice from experienced builders I have sent you multiple extremely useful comments. You’ve utterly ignored them, along with all the others.

Good luck :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you

I know you are right that I don’t listen much to what people tell me to

But I am trying and learning how to

Thank you for trying to help me though

1 Like

WAIT wtff hahahaha

That makes so much sense why they broke, how could you not notice that they slotted into each other

Surely they would have made like creaking or cracking noises as the … oh lord. FLAThead bolts were screwed in :rofl:

Can someone please buy his stuff and cut their losses?
Then, send me the vesc :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll put it to use
My battery explodes and kills everything = I’m rebuilding that shit
His LCD/wires/misaligned pulleys break= whine for days and quit…

2 Likes

If you want me to quit I will

You were the guys who told me not to

Do what you wanna do kid.

But when you ask me advice and don’t listen you burn bridges. Don’t be surprised that you have a few people that aren’t interested in helping anymore.

Research, research, research. Listen listen listen.

5 Likes

Shua, can I call you Shua? You seem like a nice enough kid but you are in over your head here little man. Why put yourself through this stuff? Theres a ton of great boards on the market right now that will give you a start. Do some youtubing and pick one. Then ride the shit out of it.

5 Likes

Id hate to feel like a some elitist bully who made a kid quit eskate. Ultimately, it’s your choice. Figure out what you really want to do. So if you want to only ride and building is a chore, maybe it isnt for you. Building requires patience, problem solving and a lot of detail. Before my first build I read for months, watched tons of videos and looked at as many build posts as I could. I wanted to know the mistakes they made and surprises they encountered. Guess what, I STILL fucked it up. Cost me a battery and esc.
Maybe purchase a meepo or cheap production board to ride while you save up and build. It’s normal to rush things because you want to ride,. It helps having a board to have when that happens. Also, Try making a new post last resort. First, try to find out what you did wrong on your own. Investigate. Then look to see what others who have made the same mistakes have to say and how others have commented. After that, ask what questions you may have left. And take the advice people give you. No one wants to feel like their time is wasted.

My two cents. Take it or leave it

3 Likes

i think i will try get it going now that @MauveMaverick is helping me complete it

will probably buy a meepo in the mean time

1 Like

So with the help of @MauveMaverick the beauty is no way fully functioning with just one or two minor problems

The only problems are that one motor pulley keeps slipping (it need to have loctite put on)(does anyone know a short term solution as I am waiting to finalise everything before putting loctite on)

And I need to wait for a wire to come to link my lcd display screen

I have tested the board for around 1km around my area and I love Howe smooth and silent everything is

Thank you to everyone for the help

Even you @Brenternet

8 Likes

Do you have keyway for that?

1 Like

FINALLY! Congratulations!

5 Likes

I am very happy to hear that you got this working, you did it

6 Likes

Hmmmm… does that mean the motors are no longer for sale?

J/K… congrats man, good to see you pull through. Not giving up is a seriously underrated life skill :+1:

4 Likes

So what I mean by slipping is that it keeps going along the key way even though I tighten the screws into it a switch far as they go

1 Like

All that effort for this?

3 Likes