The "Why Can't" Thread

Why can’t eboarding be cheaper :cry:

8 Likes

Why don’t I like my new 12s homemade Lacroix??

:confounded:

Its soooo tight… Do I need to drill out the yellow dampers?

1 Like

Eboarding can be as cheap or as expensive as you want. DIY tho…

1 Like

Not a clue what you are on about but yay! Like.

3 Likes

Basically, “why can’t the vesc not die all the time at 12s”. XD

3 Likes

Why can’t people say eskating instead of eboarding?

4 Likes

Why can’t nobody not use no double non-negatives? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

What vesc are you talking about? 12s runs sweet on all the ones I use.

1 Like

Ouch. Well cuz it’s a board, and it’s electric? Sue me I guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s totally fair, it’s just even $400 bucks is quite a bit for most people, and if you stray below that price point your not going to get much in return

in my mind eskating is on thane, eBoarding is anything else , I never did feel like i was skating on anything but thane :wink:

2 Likes

Torqueboards would like to know your location

4 Likes

You killed a tb vesc on 12s? I ran a set for a few months fine. Hobbyking 4.12’s too. You should watch your current settings but they worked just fine. Regardless of the battery I would not be asking for more than 60amps with a standard 4.12

1 Like

I didn’t, my friend did. It was fully charged 12s and died during motor detection. I swapped the DRV and bodgedfucked the charge pump and works no problems since.

4.12 can’t handle more than 40A FOC before overheating :raff:
The MOSFETs on it are garbo for FOC.

1 Like

I’m with you on that one. I run bldc. 12s and foc kills generic 4’s

4 Likes

Why can’t I figure out a genius way to put LEDs on my spinning motor cans and make it look awesome?

Worried about them spinning off, vibrating dead, needing to be wireless, imbalancing motors, messing with magnetic field, etc.

2 Likes

Why I can’t get myself to trust my board again even after changing to a reliable remote

2 Likes

Next best thing if you ever ride ATs. I have a set. Haven’t tried them yet.

5 Likes

This is exactly what I had in mind! I have a few for my son’s bike. I’m afraid they’d throw the wheel balance way off though. I was hoping to find a tiny neodymium magnet rgb led that is motion sensored. The search results for that combo results in so many lights.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t tried them yet because I will definitely have to re-balance my wheels to put them on. I figure I will save them for a special occasion. Like the 4th of July…

I have some of that putty crap that is supposed to be used for balancing and is obviously destined to fall off in no time flat. I’ll just add some opposite the valve covers.

1 Like