The Urban Slayer | Surfrodz| Geardrive | 12s4p 40t | Dual 6374 | Flipsky 6.6 |

What decks did you buy?

The short one is Dinghy, all the rest are blank decks for future use, one small electric cruiser and my DH boards for fun.

3 Likes

yeah I like the look of those two on the right

What deck is the DH one?

It’s these two:

the right one would make a sick e board…

2 Likes

The one on the right is basically a wolfshark.

2 Likes

I thought so, just bough the same deck on the right with one of their combo deals for wheels and stuff.

Hows the concave

It’s pretty good actually!

2 Likes

I was going to pick up one of these, but the shipping totally killed it for me :sob:

Finished driling the enclosure and mounted it, I’m so happy the battery fits just in.

27 Likes

that looks so damned sick!

3 Likes

It would look so much nicer with regular baseplates tho…

3 Likes

Yeah I’m low-key with you

1 Like

those 6 inch evolve tires are sick…ridiculous price and all. they look good on the RKPs as well. I’m gonna get a set of those.

that enclosure…:drooling_face:

that’s one badass build bruh.

1 Like

I went with adjustable baseplates in order to have more clearance with out a need to either route in the regular baseplates or file the bottom of the deck for the hangers. Now after looking and thinking I’ll probably test fit regular ones and maybe go the routing way.

I can’t tell you how much I love that hummie deck of yours

You and I and a lot of folks :smiley: It does look insane on a few things, but I’m not here for the looks :smiley:

Finished the battery today, I managed to gain maybe 3-4mm from the previous build, but just look at that layout…

8 Likes