The Ultimate esk8 calculator - with Force in Newtons

What ESC is 22s and 210 motor amps?

given that I said “waiting on” I assumed you guys might have guessed that it’s not out yet…

1 Like

This board doesn’t fully exist yet, all I’m waiting on is the ESC… and the motors… the drivetrain… wheels… battery…

So theoretically with this build in one hand and my trusty water bottle in the other, I should be able to create a perpetual motion machine capable of achieving low earth orbit. Nice.

10 Likes

@Shadowfax

maybe another sheet/tab for planned builds

2 Likes

I like that idea.

It would be nice to keep the sheet clean so that we can pull data to chart out of it, without scrubbing out builds that are pie in the sky, fantasy land, vaporware .

Edit - Ok, there is a second tab with vaporware/fantasy label. Have fun in there.

Now that my current dream build is basically a reality - here’s another fantasy of mine:

6 Likes

Not too bad

The range estimation is decent, definitely a bit high if I’m flinging it tho

3 Likes

I noticed this as well, my 12s8p would struggle to get the calculated 38 miles with the way I ride.

Hmmmm I wish this was an online excel sheet instead of a google doc :confused:

1 Like

Bump down that wh reduction factor to 0.6 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the difference?

Variables and formulas are much better to work with in excel

Edit: Working on a new sheet please do not touch it until I’m done :slight_smile:

Couldn’t we just copy it over or export it as an .xlsx?

1 Like

Possibly - I’m makin it work tho

i have the award sfor smollest peen an you can’t stop me

1 Like

look at this guy, bragging about his two dicks over here

1 Like

Crap, I did not consider the possibility that someone would quote me before I deleted it. :rofl: I wanted to leave enough time to let toast view it :sob: Still going to delete it so I’m not a liar though. this is your topic so do whatever you want with your reply quoting me

jokes on you for thinking there is only two dicks though.

3 Likes

good thing it was quoted! i didn’t see it

1 Like

@NoWind @DavidC get your psychoframe up in this spreadsheet

3 Likes

After a considerable amount of effort, I have created a top-ten leaderboard that can show the top ten in speed, force, and range.

Everything should auto populate. Do not touch formulas, the only thing that needs to be configured is the drop down to select which type of leader board you’d like to look at. It’s not super pretty visually right now but it’s definitely cool, and it definitely does the job.

After putting all this work in, I’ve seen some weird things in here, like this:

I would kindly request that things like this do not occur in the future, maybe we can find a nice way to fix this.

Also note - if you need to modify your board, that’s fine, won’t matter. Deleting (actual removal of cells) will likely cause problems, so if you need to empty a cell be sure to use backspace.

Edit: I may add more options to this later, but I’ve spent a few hours on it today so I’m done for the moment. If anyone wants to make it pretty without messing up the formulas, be my guest :smiley:

9 Likes

Yeah i had two entries quite similar as my 4wd race board will have different amps running to front and rear (well will do shortly once my front motors arrive). So to get a total power figure I put in two seperate 2wd entries, one for front and one for rear. That way i could add the two figures together to establish what total power would be.

The range is certainly not what is shown and should not be leading the range leaderboard.

2 Likes