The ULTIMATE Electric Skateboard Kit

If it’s in DC and I don’t have school I’m so there! East coast for the win

Thats just pure goofy discrimination right there. :expressionless:

12 Likes

It is. Im anti right foot. If you ever met me in person I could ramble on for hours about the damn right foot.

In all seriousness though, its diy, so you can just change the mount.

8 Likes

I would love to meet all you crazy US guys at some point in the future but I keep spending all my money on esk8. 3 unplanned builds running concurrently will do that to you.

I push with my right too. Blasphemy!!!

3 Likes

What DC Group ride?

Hi from EU. buddy we feel left out. Can’t u offer a board without a battery so shipping can be done easy. I think enertion also cell the raptor with no battery mainly becuse it’s a shitty battery.

I started using the Amass MR60 connectors and LOVE them. I wish I’d tried them sooner. I wish there was an MR90…

5 Likes

Don’t debate, just do it :smiley:

Also require adult signature

2 Likes

These two kits look great for the money. Ideal present for a younger rider who’s parent also likes to encourage them to build stuff themselves. Like building an RC car or something. Kids can do this easily and have been doing so since the 80s. They’ll learn the basics as they see how things work and complement each other and this has to be applauded.

Wishing you all the best in this venture. I share some of the concerns listed above, but I’m sure (hope) you’ll work it out in the long run.

:+1:

6 Likes

Brilliant model Jared. I really think you’ve been building your business properly. Scalability is key for exponential growth. LEGO style build reaches way more people. Price point is VERY accessible. I’ll surely be sending people your way.
That is if you’re ground shipping to Canada…
Good luck man, looks great!!!

5 Likes

Would it be as simple as unmounting and remounting the motor to the other side along with the wheel pulley?

Yes, but the motor mount only works on one side

Got it so I would need to buy an additional mount to move it to the other side.

Bingo

1 Like

As a goofy rider I feel descriminated against for my stance :sob::sob:

8 Likes

#Me2 They’re too goofy for that. That’s it.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely be at NYEF. Last year was awesome. My only complaint was the amount of boosted boards.

2 Likes

You can DIY them with 5.5mm bullet + a 3D printer? Easiest way is you insert a pause midway of your print so you can shove the bullets when needed. I plan this for my skates but there’s still so many parts to model that I’m lazy to do a connector.

Anybody skilled wanna help create the first MT90 connector?

1 Like

Whats the difference between MT and XT?

I feel like it’s great for motorABC.

1 Like