The Trampa / VESC battery systems

Lets be real we all knew that it was going to be expensive

Hoping for something budget from Trampa feels like hoping for unicorns to appear out of nowhere. You pay for the best at Trampa

3 Likes

The price will be very attractive. Condidering the serviceability, price, feature richness and mini size, the cost for a twin HD will be justifiable.

3 Likes

Frank, the single 75v HD when is expected to be available? About the higher voltage version, 100 HD is a project or is in the works? Thx

We will start with the 60 twin, followed by 75V single. PCB assembly is happening right now, UK based assembly line. We are close to product release.
We want to do some more testing on the 75V before releasing it. Hibernation on 75V singles and 75V HD arrays works a bit different for example.
I hate to rush things through.

6 Likes

Im hard

link to the live batt build:

3 Likes

Hi Frank,
any news about the upcoming super small stand alone 18s BMS ???
Iā€™m in need of some!!!

1 Like

@Trampa
How would a 4wd with the pcb battery&monster box to fit work? Can everything make it in that box?

@Trampa Are there any plans to make a 18s vesc in the future?

The 100/250 VESC motor controller will handle 18S.

We can fit 2x HD60Ts into the 21700 Monster Box.

1 Like

What is the rough footprint for that controller?

1 Like

101*56mm

2 Likes

So then no news or eta yet for the standalone bms?

We will put it into productiin next week.

6 Likes

HYPEEEEE

1 Like
12 Likes

That battery system is pretty cool. Very nice video. Didnā€™t see him check any cell voltages. Is that not necessary? I wish @Trampa would make one smaller and lighter for pump tracks and jumping.

2 Likes

Finally, i always wondered when heā€™s going to be sponsored by tramps.

6 Likes

He could have just left it out of the video, but if youā€™re getting your cells from a reputable source it may not be. I still check, but of the few thousand cells Iā€™ve received from my supplier, the voltage delta has never been over .1V. On one of my own packs I didnā€™t bother checking due to a time crunch and since Iā€™m assuming all the risk, have had no issues with it to date.

The 18650 version of this would be both of these. Also Iā€™m not sure but you might be able to use the large 7P PCB as a 4P instead if your current settings and such are reprogrammed or safe.

2 Likes