The sport model

Thanks alot! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Man. I love this board. I just went on my first ride. And it is just so damn smooth with these hubs and tyres. I’m so happy i went the pneumatic route. Rough asphalt feels like driving a rolls royce phantom compared to urethane. Everything was even better than i hoped it to be when i planned for this build a year ago.

13 Likes

Nice Job, dood.
Congratz :partying_face:
Alien 3 design looks awesome.

1 Like

Thank you! :alien: :green_heart:
Was inspired by another one on this forum with an evo (ARZ). He used the kaly dragon snake thing on the grip. I wanted something similar, but offc alien themed. :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow, really clean build! Love the colors! Im planing a similar build. Can you cement how much rang you got with this setup? Is the evo 40 totally stiff or is there some flex?

Deck is stiff. Range on 107’s where about 50 kilometers i think. And with pneumatics, around 25-28.
I would 100% buy @Skyart 's version of this deck instead. Bigger, and prettier. :smiley:

Just look at it! :smiley: :alien:

2 Likes

Thx for the info. Yeah I have seen those recently on IG. Looks sexy AF. I’m kind afraid to look at the price tag tho :smiley: I think I would like something with a bit more flex for comfort.

Wow, this aged like milk :rofl:

1 Like