The sport model

So. My first grip job. I do think the evo is not the easiest to apply grip to with all the curves, drop and concave. But with help from my wifey, it came out decent. Have to clean up a few spots on the rails. I touched the paint with the blade. But thats fixable.

15 Likes

Very cool build!

1 Like

Thanks! When drivetrain, new trucks and wheels show up it will be really cool i think.

1 Like

Nice!!! you did a great job laying it down.

1 Like

Thanks bro! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love that green :green_heart:
This is personal taste, but I’d tape off the edges of the enclosure, so they stay black, and paint it green too.
Excellent work overall though keep it up.

2 Likes

Thanks man! Yeah, i have been thinking about doing something with the enclosure, but. I think it will stay raw carbon for now.

Anti-sink plates from @SabreDynamics came today. They look super nice! Thanks! :heart_eyes::alien:

I see now the lighting don’t do these justice. Better pics later when more parts arrive. :smiley:

12 Likes

Awesome! Yeah the raw finish will really pop out in the daylight :wink:

3 Likes

Testfitted my new parts. Waiting for truckbolts and some neophrene for inside the enclosure. But SOON.
:alien::alien::alien::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

19 Likes

Fair play, that’s really well executed. Lovely job! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! I have been waiting a loooong time for this day to see it all come together.
I hope riding it will feel just as nice as i think it will.

Don’t forget to plug those motors in before you go :wink:

1 Like

New charge port soldered and installed. Did also get some epoxy around the potentiometer on the puck to be on the safe side. And it got some green new grip…:smiley::green_heart::alien:

2 Likes

I love this build! From first glance i thought you used the Xcell tyres due to them being so flat but i was surprised they were the meepo cyclone tyres instead

5 Likes

Thanks! Coming from you it means alot. :green_heart: Haven’t inflated them yet. So they will for sure not be as flat as this. :smiley:

2 Likes

Makes me wanna copy you, looks great!!!

1 Like

This monster is outta this world! What a clean build, nicely done. Excited to see it move!

2 Likes

It’s done. Just have to fix some vesc settings. :alien::green_heart::facepunch::smiley:

16 Likes

Beautifull build! Did an outstanding job :star_struck:

1 Like