The Smörğasbord |trampa HS11|TB6|Kaly Drive|APS 6380 170kv| 12s5p QB26800

TB bolt pattern is different to trampas

Not sure how this is going to work

1 Like

bolt pattern is the same i checked. only thing i need now is a 9.5mm22mm bearing

That’s odd that it works since the TB bolt pattern is 73mm

And trampas is like 71.5mm

3 Likes

Dont have long enough bolts yet, but it’s a perfect match

2 Likes

@Trampa hey Frank wondering if you guys are shipping, or still on lockdown, I need some of these 9.5x22 bearings :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i have my fingers crossed for you

i can’t tell from your pic, what’s stopping the wheel bolts from fully screwing in onto the wheel adapter?

1 Like

UPS is back to “normal” if that word is appropriate to use in these times.

2 Likes

https://www.mbs.com/parts?category=BEARINGS

they also have them in the states

2 Likes

What was your build time on this, looks cool! :+1:t5:

1 Like

Still building lol, I ordered these bearings that I needed should be here in a week or two, hoping to be done by then

1 Like

Battery is done! Tommorow will mount to deck and hopefully get all the electronics connected as I wait for the correct bearings to arive

In love with the smart bms!!

11 Likes

I am thinking probbaly need some risers and I need to move the bms from the rear compartment to the middle one due to the fact that I need more clearance :laughing:

8 Likes

I am thinking I’m still going to take it out on a quick spin :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Be careful. Make sure you have all safely set up.

3 Likes

Love the fact that I can just see this

6 Likes

Mine isn’t connecting. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Did you try pressing the fix button. Lol

1 Like

Update on the smorg…waaaaay to low! Going to rearrange the bms to the middle enclosure AND get risers…now does anyone know where I can get risers? Also how flexi is too flexi? Cause I think I might be fatter then I thought

2 Likes

got a pic of you standing on it, or a video of you getting on and off?

1 Like

I weigh 200lbs :sob::sob::sob:
5 Likes