The Singularity™ bushing design for Channel trucks.

I meant the hunter one but good to know! I assume you’re in touch with mbs, at least somewhat, and I hear the matrix 3’s aren’t too far off. Would be pretty cool if you guys collabed a bit on them, and they were built around a single block like this, I’m talking purpose built bushing seat :eyes:
Also, im sure you already have or plan to, but it’d be interesting to see how different shapes of big block act too, square edge vs rounded vs something more similar to shock blocks. Or maybe hide some springs in a very soft one for extra rebound, idk, I’m just spitballin here.

2 Likes

If you have some Trampa trucks, send me some detailed pictures of the components and I will be able to tell if it can be done

2 Likes

I am in contact with MBS but that is a future thread…

7 Likes

Detective raccoon, figuring out too much one thread at a time!

here you go

4 Likes

Nothing short of awesome, thanks

2 Likes

WOW, THAT IS A LOT OF OPEN SPACE IN THOSE TRAMPAS. Not going to happen today, I will need a truck in house to tackle that

1 Like

What trampa decide they want to change something to prevent this :joy:

5 Likes

Ohhhh boi. My love for matrix is strong. I would love to test these. PM sent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Offtopic

And if you make your own barrels?

Stock ones are kinda doodoo

2 Likes

I’m all for a monolithic bushing if that means they’re less likely to fall out on hard turns. What’s the weight penalty to having such a chonky piece of urethane compared to two shockblocks?

2 Likes

Nor headed that direction with the Trampa

Anyone have some Trampa trucks they can spare for a month or so?

6 Likes

I would be happy to test them on an analog board, that I plan to upgrade to electric in a few months at most! I am mainly riding on pump tracks and in the forest, would ride in the street too once the electric conversion is done. I am also doing some light jumps. I was planning on upgrading to Hypertruck bushings with adapters, but I would rather get these :slight_smile:

I also know some experienced analog riders whom I could ask for a comparison to their own board and to Matrix II yellow shockblocks. The season will start soon and then I will ride together with the guys who took 1st and 2nd place in the Junior Boardercross category in the 2019 Mountainboard World Championship in Serbia. I am also riding with the guy who trained them.

If you are interested, please send me a PM!

3 Likes

Kaly.nyc also has their own version which are identical in dimension. I use em and theyre a billion times better than springs imo. Do you need a hanger that’s rideable? I can look at finding one with a bent axle for you

1 Like

Probably need the hanger and base plate

1 Like

true

I would need a pair of truck to develop this @Kaly do you have a pair of demo trucks you could loan me for a couple of weeks?

3 Likes

I might be able to help with this. But I’ll need to check with a friend first.

2 Likes

would love to give this a try!