The Questionable Deals Thread?¿

Lmao that’s even funnier you found it naturally. I just assumed gold like that was a Facebook meme by now :rofl:

Now your tagging will be embiggened

1 Like

yeah it was an actual Fartbook marketplace find

1 Like

Oh my god it was actually for sale?? Is it a PC PSU or what?

2 Likes

Cheers, I reckon I’m also leaning towards freebord because it seems a bit cleaner

it’s supposed to be a range extension battery for a scooter made with salvaged ring batteries

1 Like

Want to see something… Amusing?

7 Likes

These mfs getting real honest huh

9 Likes

hey nothing wrong with trying!

3 Likes

I was told to use this when their system charged me too little for shipping. I was hoping they would not notice.

4 Likes

Wait….so not only do we beta test some of their products for them but they want us to go though extra work to give them money that their web site ordering process screwed up?

:thinking::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

I kinda was expecting them to contact me about the shipping. To be fair I live in the void, 30$ was too good to be true.

2 Likes

Apparently not too good for @DRI , I have a “flat $15 rate” whenever I go go checkout there. Haven’t made use of it yet but I hope it’s not costing their shirt

3 Likes

Shit sometimes it’s even cheaper…

1 Like

Oh yeah if you’re near them it definitely gets better, but for shipping across the pond I get options for all the regular shilpunh methods and then that option as a fallback and that’s unusually cheap

1 Like

Does this count?

2 Likes

Yes but I didn’t mean a thread.
I meant a subcategory :rofl:
To jail some people’s threads

3 Likes

Just purchased two of these, they arrived damaged and Flipsky refused refund. Absolute twozzers

6 Likes

My dolphin is alive and well. You win some you don’t.

6 Likes

So true…my fsesc 6.6 is still alive, ran it at 60bat max per vesc on 8inch wheels. I never had any big issue exception some cuttoffs and motor détection issues now and then.
My vx2 remotes (color version) are also going strong. I fell at 60kmh, lost my remote and found it back next to my neighbours garden after more than 6 months. It still powers on!! It survived snowb and rain and very low temps…
My flypsky anti spark switches are doing great too, i actually use them in 3 builds.
On the other hand ive already Blown 2 og focboxes :slight_smile:
I wouldnt recommand any FS vesc or any other product they sell, except the Vx2 pro and the antibspark switches, they are reliable.

1 Like

The VX2 Pro has survived minor falls for me it just goes through battery faster than I’d like and the telemetry that’s burning battery doesn’t work (likely a unity problem rather than the remote, but still annoying)

1 Like