The LED light for electronic skateboard

Is it Owl Light or Ow Light?

2 Likes

it is Owl Light. Your idea Ow Light is interesting.

3 Likes

I look through but don’t know how to fix the issue. Could you give advice how I should to do?

1 Like

There should be a little pencil icon next to the post you can click on to edit or change whatever you please

Basic user. Cannot edit yet.

1 Like

Thanks! I think you are right that I can not edit now because basic user.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Keep us posted as to what you receive and when.

I fixed your post for you.

4 Likes

Many thanks!!

2 Likes

I’ll have a set to test out, if you would be so kind.

London UK - so the vibration from my delightful road / urethane combo will test the mounts and internal lamp assembly.

Will it be 2 x White and 2 x Red with Mounts and do you have a variety of different angled mounts ?

Brake sensored rear lights will be the way to go for future upgrades alongside higher luminosity (as mentioned above by others).

Can you confirm that a set is possible for testing by me please ?

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes we sent 2 x White and 2 x Red with Mounts to volunteer to test. Only one kind of mount like the picture I posted and we don’t have other kind of mount yet. If your board can use our current mount we are willing to send samples to you to test. And please send the information to this email address 386850355@qq.com

Brake sensored rear lights is a good idea and we are thinking of it now. Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

I have also recieved tracking information, ill keep posted as to the arrival and mounting. I will have to 3d print a mount so i can fix it to the top of a mountainboard deck.

2 Likes

Trying to navigate the Taobao website is a pain. I have not received any tracking information yet.

3 Likes

Until now we got 10 emails from different personal player who are interested in testing our product. We have ship samples to some of them and others are in the plan to ship.
We will stop to ship out free sample now and keep following for the volunteer who get our product and put the test result in here . Meanwhile our website will put in here soon!!

2 Likes

Looking forward to receiving mine. I’ll report back here with how they perform. Appreciate it!

Competition is good for the industry :call_me_hand:

you can track the package here Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking

enter the tracking number starting with YT…

mine should arrive this week and will report back

thank you @Owlight

2 Likes

Hey! Packaging seems pretty decent. Will report back on performance.

11 Likes

would be interested to try in canada, its snowing here now as well.

2 Likes

thanks not sure how i missed that

Mine is on the way :metal: