The LED light for electronic skateboard

Item 1
Description: LED light for electronic skateboard. Contact: 386850355@qq.com
Price (USD): 30 USD

We are a small company in China who start to build accessory for skateboard. Now we launch our first product Skateboard light and looking for distributor or personal player who can help to sell our product!!
We are planning to send some products to oversea player for free to test!

2 Likes

Looks good, what are the specs?

Lummens
Distance visable
IP rating
battery
light modes
charge time
usage duration
mounting solution

The price is competitive compared to the shreadlights though waterproofing is definatly of interests

8 Likes

Lummens:300 Lummens
Distance visable: 30 meters
IP rating: IPx5
battery:1000mAh
light modes: Constant mode, flash mode, breath mode
charge time:2 hours
usage duration: In 300 lumens can last 3 hours.
mounting solution: Can mount on top or under the board

2 Likes

Any images of the Mounts for the trucks?
for the IP - im refering to Water IP resistance

Here is how it snap to the mount. Water proof level 5: Water spraying to all corners of the product has no effect and has a certain waterproof property

1 Like

For the price, seems like a bargin!

For your next version aim for IP67+
There’s alot of Riders in EU some in US that really ride in the rain/ finding good lights are tough (personally got 6 shredlights) of which 2 still work properly from water damage)

1 Like

@b264

6 Likes

We already sent to more than 20 players in China to test more than 5 months. And until now all the lights still work well !!
Our warranty is 6 months. If the light damage with 6 months we can ship the customer new lights for free.

These lights look like they shred

12 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion!! We also think of improvement of the water proof level.

What voltage are they running at? Can they be powered from an external battery?

1 Like

3.7V. The current design do not consider to power from an external battery. It has a Type C USB charge port.

2 Likes

Hate to be that guy, but I’m gonna be that guy.

Nice shredlights clones.

10 Likes

I’m that guy

16 Likes

Too subtle lol

4 Likes

@Owlight - it look like a great product. I would like to test if possible. I live in Dallas TEXAS and we have a pretty big EUV community - I use 2 shredlights SL1000 on all my boards.
I want to test your product, can you send some this way?

Cheers!

2 Likes

Sure! Can you send your contact name, address, phone# to email 386850355@qq.com? We will arrange samples to you ASAP and then feedback the tracking#.

1 Like

Do we even get Chinese DIYers here? It’ll be nice to hear from them.

3 Likes

I’m almost tempted to raise my hand to test these riding on some shitty pavement to see if they hold up to vibrations but I’m afraid the other components on my eskates wouldn’t hold up.

4 Likes