The LED light for electronic skateboard

Then I’d say IPx5 would be better than x7, tests are abit harsher than just full immersion, X5 is done with a pretty “powerfull” water jet opposed to x7 that is “just” hydrostatic pressure. Easier to make something watertight to hydrostatic pressure than to jets of water

2 Likes

Do you have a website? I’d love to buy some to test but I’m not that keen on paying something over PayPal to a weird email address

1 Like

how will I know you won’t steal my Onlyfans?

1 Like

For now we only have a store on Taobao which sell on China. But we will have a new Online Shopping Website to sell oversea on next week.

If you are interested we can send samples to you free to test.
Can you send your contact name, address, phone to email 386850355@qq.com? We will arrange samples to you ASAP and then feedback the tracking#.

I would take some to test…let me know what you need

Can you send your contact name, address, phone to email 386850355@qq.com?

It would be nice to have a competitor to Shredlights. Competition makes it good for the consumer.

I hope to see a higher output version in the future.

3 Likes

Even cheaper

5 Likes

Not quite as compact as I would like to see.

3 Likes

I can test some out if you need more people

And it’s not my first time posting!

1 Like

Can you send your contact name, address, phone# to email 386850355@qq.com? We will arrange samples to you ASAP and then feedback the tracking#.

2 Likes

I like the name Owl Lights. Are there any plans to make a brighter version. 800-1000 lumens would be nice. 1200-1500 lumens would be best!

2 Likes

Yes now we are focus on the new brighter version. After we finish the prototype we will put in here to show you.

3 Likes

You know I think you are doing it right, the problem with esk8 lights is mounting…most ar eto low to the ground to be of any use

1 Like

Counterfeit shredlights

We can also mount on the top.

2 Likes

So many USB charging type headlights to choose from eBay etc. all very similar.

What I want to see is more options for headlights using 12v or 6v, (and matching tails lights)

Something similar to supernova e-bike lights, but a cheaper option. Perhaps even paired with a quality higher voltage input 12s-21s capable buck converter.

4 Likes

Do you have a website or a registered domain or an email address at that domain or anything other than a numbered email address?

Concerns have been raised that you’re just on here getting people’s personal information and may not be able to deliver anything, all the while completely ripping off an established brand with a product that’s not even trying to set itself apart in any way.

Also please fix your initial post, you left a bunch of template stuff in it. Looks like you were in a fucking hurry, but why.

11 Likes

FWIW, I received tracking from them this morning

3 Likes