The Last Century | Unity | 6374 | 12s4p 40T | SZ RKP | XTLA

Unfortunately I don’t. These were from the OG board, I’ve never replaced them or bought more. If they changed them then that kind of sucks.

I just spent 20 miles on these testing the century and I was pleasantly surprised how they felt on RKPs versus the DKP setups.

Good Evening…

Is there any interest in a part out of this board?

Wanna gauge interest before I strip.

1 Like

What :cry: why?

1 Like

Looking forward to a 4WD build with bindings for some desert riding out here in NM.

1 Like

Yes

Pm me some prices :call_me_hand:

1 Like

im poor this week… i had to buy a new phone AND a new tv T.T and my xbox controller wont connect to my computer for some reason. one more piece of tech breaks and imma be broke LOL
but i could totally use those mounts, hangers… actually pretty much the entire drive train besides the motors. awh hell, are those adjustable baseplates too?!

2 Likes

I’ll take the motors and the davega if you part out

1 Like

and im pretty interested in the trucks and drive train (edit: and maybe the unity and wheelz lmfao) XD but im broke til next week unless someone buys this battery i dont need. i really need to make a garage sale post outta my spare parts bin but im laaaazy.

2 Likes

laughs over the basically new lhb branded maytech 6374’s i got for $70

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll spend the day tomorrow parting out. Thanks for confirming some interest fellas!

2 Likes