The Kraken aka disaster board 3000 [AU] 40" LY EVO, Eloft DD - AT wheels - Sony 12S4P

Omg, glad you were able to walk away from that!

I’ve had too many close calls on my esk8 and ebike and have learned to always slow down/stop for other people. Not worth the extra seconds you save, or the extra power it takes to accelerate back up to speed again. Pedestrians, kids, dogs can be so unpredictable.

I wear wrist guards every ride now. Few days ago I fell going 50kmh. Without the wrist guards, and hard knee pads, I’d probably be in the hospital. But I just slid out and kept on going

2 Likes

that is what i like the most. The acceleration is much more fun for me then just riding fast all the time. For me its also more fun not to bring road rage to the bike lanes,parks and the sidewalks, bc i hate it in traffic and i hate all them assholes to death. We got so many possibilities to ride fast without harming ppl, but after watching a lot of videos i think im pretty alone with this kind of thinking, so speed up guys and always full throttle.
All the bitches will will blow your dicks if you do so.

2 Likes

I like footpath riding too, slowing down for pedestrians and all, only in the CBD with 40kph speed limit do I go on the street.

3 Likes

yeah we have to slow down for pedestrians bc they dont know eskate and they are afraid if someone comes towards them with the speed of light on a sunny day in a park or at the beach lanes. They cannot know that we are able to break and we have to train and show them first. Or imagine a child changing direction and you would hit a tiny little body with and almost 20lbs or even 40 lbs eskate going 30mph.
Thats not worth it.

2 Likes

Fully agree, also no better way to build mutual respect than to respect each other.

3 Likes

well spoken, my friend. I f you want respect first respect others.

3 Likes

couldn’t resist

1 Like

Where is your mind?
I like rolling with my big balls.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07QY4YB8F

1 Like

3 Likes

long time no comments or anything here :thinking:
How are you, dood?
How about your right hand so far?
Is everything ok again?

1 Like

Great full recovery. this badboy is due for a rebuild new double stack battery new ESC custom gfx frit fuzzy dice, truck nuts…

2 Likes

Yeah, nice to hear about your recovery and of course of the building visions coming to life :smiley:
Awaiting pics of that frit job :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like