The Killdozer | Chiboards | 4x VESC 6 | 4WD | 80100 184kv | 12s15p 40t 2.6 kwh | Etoxx Helical Gears | 9" Mudpluggers | Kaly XL50+ Deck

Yea at least. I will of course do a weigh in when im closer to being done.

3 Likes

12mm solid axles with axle extenders

I can imagine this. :wink:

1 Like

This may be the most ridiculous board on the forum lol

4x 80100 motors is just insane. This is crossing motorcycle territory. I have a single 80100 and I already think it is quite dangerous :joy: I guess at 2+ 80100s you need to really watch out that your board doesn’t kill you.

Don’t you trust the hollow vertigo axles, or why did you choose the infinity?

2 Likes

Why thank you sir! I take that as a compliment

Yea it’s overkill, that’s by intention. This much overkill is expensive, it was no accident.

I only trust the solid 12mm infinity axles. With this much torque and levering effect on the axles, why not pick the strongest axle?

3 Likes

To be clear, it was indeed meant to be a compliment :smile:

I have the infinity trucks for the same reason. I would always choose the strength over a small decrease in weight. But I wasn’t sure if I am being paranoid.

2 Likes

there was a build called “the overkill” on the other forum a while back. he was using go kart wheels to get the traction for the insane torque for his custom made motors.
He’s not around anymore though :confused:
hope he didnt get into an accident

3 Likes

YAS!!!

2 Likes

Ive chosen a name…

The Killdozer.

The patriots among you may get the reference

If you are unfamiliar with the story, I would read up on it. It’s a good one.

20 Likes

Link for those of you too lazy to google stuff

5 Likes

@donta42 builds name did Jog my memory of that story. So thank you for the inspiration !

1 Like

I’d never heard that story before. That’s a good one!

1 Like

All tragedy aside, that was fucking badass! Gives off Iron man 1 vibes. Good name! I can sorta imagine how your build will look like already.

2 Likes

Gonna need some of that yellow black grip tape
Screenshot from 2020-01-27 15-21-55

5 Likes

Ah good idea!

I personally don’t like it that much but okay…

1 Like

I won’t do it but I just wanted to show appreciation for your support. Lol

3 Likes

I’d say aesthetic wise if you really wanna pay omage to the OG Killdozer, take some colors/elements from that

1 Like

RIGHT! Full automatic weapons on board.

7 Likes

Hell yea, scrap those headlights.

1 Like