The Importance of Customer Service in Esk8

Just too melts the fucking windings. The KV is too high, the motors over heat and die a horrible death, and then Dexter will blame you for it, so no refunds.

12 Likes

Really impressed how unlike anyone else you haven’t burn down the place about this.

I have made a few fucked up business decisions that look really good but turn out shit. As that guy on YouTube say “Don’t be afraid of failure, fail hard, fail often, fail different…” I am happy I am not paying for that bullshit motivational speech, I’d like a few wins for a change. Fuck the MulliganBrothers’s channel

4 Likes

fail spectacularly

3 Likes

you would be shocked at how many absolute disasters I’ve managed to barely get out of just by not being a dick in customer service.

13 Likes

I think good customer service makes the difference I never go to a store twice if they are dicks.

7 Likes

It’s everything. I pitch that to clients as more important than advertising in the first place.

3 Likes

I can confirm that. I do zero advertising and spend the money instead on just doing what’s right for the customer when things go wrong.

15 Likes

“A principle isn’t a principle until it costs you money.”

-Bill Bernbach, advertising legend

8 Likes

“easier to keep an existing customer than to attract a new one…”

-hyperion

8 Likes

I flipped a custom build for a customer once and gave him the money back because his mom found out he spent the rent on the board. Totally not my problem, but now there’s a guy in the UK who really digs no-rent’s board.

one time a custom got lost in the mail so I did a whole other one using my personal red ember deck, and I still don’t have another one. They’re unobtanium because Jamie’s got a wait list longer than my dick.

my default answer when somebody says they have a “weird noise” or “something’s funny but its no big deal” is send it back and let me fix it.

I don’t need video or receipts or proof just send it to me. I need to know what’s going on with it as much as you do. I know who you are. I have your address and phone number. we talked in email for weeks already. We’re practically family, so just give it to me and i’ll fix it.

So many people have come into the situation expecting me to demand evidence or be an asshole and they fucking lose their shit when i’m like “ok. I’ll fix it. how’s the fam?”

22 Likes

They will stick around if you keep their money and don’t deliver.

4 Likes

I wonder why you stillhaven’t made your first million $ by now.

3 Likes

they have dick stores in Tahiti? how weird!!!

2 Likes

But doesn’t it cost like $200 to ship it to you and back?

4 Likes

probably because of my customer service.

12 Likes

So it’s my fault?

Nowhere do we recommend it. I recommend you don’t try it.

4 Likes

Nope, mine. I should have tested them first on the production units.

4 Likes

:sob: I msged u @longhairedboy

1 Like

Don’t cry. I love you. I think it only works on the betas so well because they’re a lower KV. Seriously I should have known better.

2 Likes

Was it recommended not to be used with pneumatics at the time of purchase?

1 Like