The HAERO X APEX E-specific collaborative E-Mountainboard deck is available to order now!

After 12 months of design and testing, a long awaited dream of the DIY E-Board Scene finally comes to life!

The HAERO X APEX E-specific collaborative E-Mountainboard deck is available to order now!

This time we’ve gone one step further with our collaboration, APEX and HAERO teamed up to innovate an e-specific deck fully tailored to the needs of the the DIY Electric Mountainboard rider and between us we think we’ve come up with some pretty killer features that makes an already excellent deck, even better.

We kept the already perfect shape and outline but pulled in the tip and tail to aid with higher motor mounting and allow even deeper carves. Plus the new shape looks super fresh.

We reinforced the tips with a special carbon fibre blend to further enhance the reactivity of the deck, but kept the lively flex between the legs for those bumpy roads and landing those big airs comfortably.

We added a CNC cut channel ready to accept battery cables so you don’t have to use shock pads or have unsightly wires on show. You can simply drop in the cables between your battery and esc box and grip over them or set them in silicone for a more permanent result.

Whilst there we also added goofy and regular sets of insert mounting holes allow you to quickly swap stance to let others try the experience. The new deck forms the basis of the new Apex Predator electric mountainboard - the best just got even better!

It will be available in two different fancy graphic options:

Strictly limited to 50 decks, go and get yours now!

28 Likes

No 4wd channel :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

definitely not triggering my OCD :joy:

8 Likes

Awesome work guys! Can’t wait to see em on the road

1 Like

Thought about it but then decided against. Honestly we do not sell many 4WD boards and have taken them off sale

3 Likes

id route it out wide enough for phases and sensors personally. But I’m still hyped about another haero bro deck, they never miss!

6 Likes

You have to be careful with wooden based decks. Plenty of work has gone into making this strong enough to sell to people that will take things too far on the board :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Same. But i’m sure this offering as it is will help streamline the Apex production line and make an even cleaner finished product

4 Likes

That’s right dude, we can finally prebuild boards and put the bindings on for whatever stance at the end when ordered. This will allow us to ship completes much quicker

6 Likes

Very nice :metal:What is the weight compared with previous model? Still searching more reasons for change , to excuse my self :joy:

Be sure the channel is in the middle, but the graphic sheet seems to move a little bit in the mould. Maybe not the best idea to go symmetrical with the design :yum:

2 Likes

2,2 Kgs!

3 Likes

How quickly do 50 decks sell? Emailed a couple days ago, still havent heard back. Sold out already?just wait for response? Or order from apex as to not miss one of 50? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll wager @Haeroboards still has some in stock.
If not we do still have some here at Apex.

1 Like

Don’t worry enough left we’ll reply today

P.S. We are a one man - side hustle business that’s why we can’t reply in Amazon manner :wink:

6 Likes

Ahhh geez dood, i figured small business cause niche market. But i never wouldve guessed it was a solo side gig :sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile: my bad. Its a nice deck and i want you to take my money and when the last sentence is “limited to 50 decks” i get some pretty heavy fomo ngl.

Also “we are a one man” :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Just received the apex version. No ocd triggers here :rofl:
@ApexBoards any water resistance treatment on the channel? Worried about winter, road salt and crap getting into it

7 Likes

Good to see you’ve got the package!
I think you’re the first to report back.
The channel is milled into a special sacrificial part that is laid into that part of the core. It’s waterproof that respect. I have laid the cables into black silicone in permanent installations to stop crap sitting in there.

4 Likes

Black silicone is a good idea. Semi permanent and waterproof but easy enough to remove :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Got it so good to use as is. Channel is water proof. Debris may accumulate over time but shouldn’t impact the deck.