The Eskate Enterprise | Haggy Kahua & Bergmeisters | Dual 6374 190KV | 12s4p 20700B | Eboosted Enclosure

I am running a MakerX dual ESC until I get my hands on some others to try.

Maker-X DUAL DRIVE VESC.4

2 Likes

Nice! What settings you using? FOC mode?

1 Like

FOC with 60A motor, 30A battery. Iā€™ll have to check the rest when I ride later. Ainā€™t no race board but still a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Hey man, this is a sick build! I had one question for you if you donā€™t mind helping me out here when you have a minute.
What did you use to cut those half circle cutouts for the phase wires? Do you find this to be holding up well against water? Iā€™m tempted to try the same thing for this enclosure and would love your insight here. Basically debating what you have here vs a couple drilled holes and a grommet.

What do you think? Dremel or drill? I have neither so would need to purchase one or the other for this part of my upcoming build. Thanks man

1 Like

I just used a file and sized it to fit each wire. It isnā€™t perfectā€¦Iā€™ll probably use grommets or fasten bullet connectors directly to the enclosure next time.

2 Likes

Woah. I got linked this to check out your taillight to see if i wanted to buy one and your board inspired me to buy a bunch of unexpected parts from hiim to do a similar build in the future. But I just saw this post and realized you are from Cleveland too! I hit the reservation last summer with some friends who were on bikes and it is perfect. Getting a few of them hooked on boards now so we can cruise. I havenā€™t seen any other E-boards around yet. Awesome man. Lets get it going strong.

3 Likes

Awesome!! If you keep active on Facebook, keep in touch here for when we start planning group rides.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1812886082126075/

I am in Ashland but make it up there often. Iā€™m glad you enjoy the light!

1 Like

Happy 4th to those of you here in the states! Esk8ers elsewhere - sending lots of love from USA! :wave:

8 Likes