The Eskate Enterprise | Haggy Kahua & Bergmeisters | Dual 6374 190KV | 12s4p 20700B | Eboosted Enclosure

Haven’t had the opportunity to try any other board except the one I built. This year it will all change

Still made the pulleys for them though :joy: . Dont understand why Haggy isn’t selling alu pulleys for bergs

7 Likes

Nice build btw, what did you use the XT30 connector for?

1 Like

Haha. I know man. They’re great btw!! Had to add 6mm spacers to make them work with new Tb cnc truck and fixed motor mounts. But damn. They’re legit

You Gotta try them

They ride great and @haggyboard.timo has outstanding customer service!

Haggy boards need to get on board with pulley variety. I know they’ve already made the move towards evolve and extended axle trucks but still. We need more. Shit. Get rid of evolve pulleys (no one like those trucks) and invest that time n money into making more pulley sizes that will serve the community with standard trucks

Just saying

3 Likes

Charging port!? Maybe!

1 Like

Ive got some new hubs to try out, they came today :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Let us see :drooling_face:

2 Likes

me no good with camera

4 Likes

Aw. That’s bullshit man. But I get it. It must be top secret shit haha. All good. You always amaze the community with your moon shit
Pretty sure it’s going be good

“That’s a complement btw”

3 Likes

Releasing a batch of carbon fiber plates and sending to @kellag’s house.

4 Likes

Why to his house!? He lives in the middle of nowhere!! Some 3 hours away from the city?

2 Likes

Yep, charging port

4 Likes

I’d die

2 Likes

Haha. Close enough

2 Likes

Belt drive… such a satisfying sound.

3 Likes

How thick are your risers?

1 Like

1/2” if I recall

1 Like

Im building my Evo 40 soon and will be using DS eboosted enclosure. Not sure if I need to go thicker. This will be on Berg’s.

2 Likes

Hope this helps. As per @eBoosted it looks like you may just need to move your truck mounting holes:

“ The Evo is a classic build, it has a really nice shape, the drop is not as aggressive as the subsonic century, another benefit of the Evo is the deck is good for inwards mounting of 6374 motors out of the box on the subsonic you need to move your rear baseplates mounting points towards the rear in order to mount the motors both inwards and outwards. The Evo is also very stiff much stiffer than the Century, so you might feel more road vibrations than the Century which is more forgiving and comfortable”

6 Likes

Inspiring build! Are the MBS Matrix 2 trucks compatible with this deck?

Not sure of the deck angles on this but the matrix 2s like a ~30° tipped deck. @RipTideSports recently mentioned a new product for using channel trucks on long boards.

4 Likes