The end of the FOCBOX Unity

Fuck yeah :metal:t3:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I bet there are many here who had the opportunity to buy unities before he got them all but they opted not to because either they didn’t have the funds available or they didn’t think it was necessary atm

Well. Now they know they shoulda gone through with it!

Either buy from him or just leave him alone image

9 Likes

I call that bullshit

1 Like

I think I’ll pin a banana to mine and hang it on the wall.

1 Like

Yep! So true.

1 Like

That’s a bullshit excuse. I know I’m going to need new wheels in 4 months, I’m not going to buy them now. I’m not going to buy everything I need for the next year right now. The unity as far as everyone thought, was going to be continually in stock as promised by enertionusa. When he decided to pull out of the deal, that changed and people scrambled to get the remaining ones. People who would’ve bought one in 6 months decides to buy it now. Kevin took advantage of this and ripped them out from underneath people who would’ve gotten it for cheaper.

For a similar comparison, it’s like going to the grocery store when you hear of a natural disaster coming and buying all the water to help the community by selling it back for more.

6 Likes

I don’t get the hate. The unities were available to anyone that wanted them. They were on Amazon for anyone to buy and most folks decided they didn’t want it at the time. How is this Kevin’s fault? He saw an opportunity and took it. Good for him.

4 Likes

From a business standpoint, he did nothing wrong, it’s not even morally wrong. But it’s BS when he said he did it to “help the community”.

People started hating when he claimed that buying out inventory and selling it for a markup is helping the community. How the fk is that helping?

4 Likes

Hahah. Haters will say whatever they want. At the end of the day Kevin still got all of the unities WITH HIS MONEY.
fair enough. He can do whatever he wants WITH HIS MONEY and we shouldn’t get butthurt about it

3 Likes

We ride electric skateboards :joy::joy: bruh

3 Likes

Ah shit. That’s something I can’t argue with :rofl:

7 Likes

Ummm. Maybe I’ll swing by the city over the weekend and pick up a few more unities from kev. I’m pretty sure he’ll hook it up. Maybe even give us a lil homie discount :rofl:

2 Likes

To play devil’s advocate Kevin’s not entirely wrong there he basically locked the price lower then what most people would probably be reselling them for, asking only a 20% mark-up is neither scalping nor overly charitable, having the Lions share of the remaining stock essentially means that he’s set a lower median price across the board for anyone else who might try to gouge the price higher in resale, it’s a smart business move that has some potentially unintentional benefits.

8 Likes

Oh shit. Hang one everyone. Ima go take a quick peak in my secret hiding spot. Ima go look at my 4 unities. Just cuz :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yep! And he didn’t buy them all there were at least 6 when I looked and this was 12 hours after Kevin purchased his when I scrolled back to look at who all posted and then it went to 3 when I got back on Amazon and I decided to buy one.
You snooze you lose. Everyone had a chance.

2 Likes

I honestly have no problem with what he did, I grabbed 2 spares off amazon too, if he had just left off “to help the community” part, it would’ve been 100% chill. In my definition to help the community would mean reselling it with no profit on his part, that’s charitable. Enertionusa was helping the community by buying unities and taking a loss on each one sold on amazon. kevin just had deep pockets and wanted to be a enertion distributor for a week.

I guess my definition of “helping the community” has different meaning than some people here.

4 Likes

Fucken Kevin :rofl::rofl:.

He’s a nice dude for sure

1 Like

All theses pussys getting butt hurt over Kevin buying all the unity’s! Don’t get it…

7 Likes

Hahahahaha. My man :rofl::rofl:
You’re another asshole that hoards about 15 of them!! Why?
How about @Touch_V also hoarding 12 unities. Damn you sf people

6 Likes