The end of the FOCBOX Unity

They still have the word BAE on their selves.

What the fuck else needs saying?

4 Likes

It means that in rides they come Before Anyone Else

2 Likes

Its always nice to have more equality

2 Likes

My favorite thing is saying something snarky about speed and then someone else replies snarkily and then everyone who owns a mtb likes their comment. Rinse and repeat :joy:

3 Likes

I missed that

I don’t get how grown up men freely want to be connected in any way with this letters.
But other country, other mentality probably :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yeah preferably it would be BAY, but I wasn’t around for the branding :joy:

Better you would have been…
But from the other side, I do not have to mind about that either. Very unlikely I will ever earn so much money to afford a flat over there :joy:

3 Likes

Something, someone, everyone. Got any more wide brushes, or an example of said likes? Links over screenshots if possible.

And women. Don’t want to lose any more @kellag respect points

I’m already down to 22 KRPs :cry:

This is an ironically long thread for one that starts with “The end”

Good read though this morning and now I’m late for my soundboard duties :grimacing:

4 Likes

There was still a few Unity’s left after @kevingraehl made his purchase.
I was still able to get one hours later hoping he didn’t hoard all of them.
Wasn’t sure if the inventory # was correct at the time Amazon was listing only 3. I took the chance and here it is.

11 Likes

You mean you didn’t want to pay extra and buy it from him after he bought 20 to help the community. You should have added a middle man and paid extra…He did it it for us.

As a straight business move, my man prob made out pretty nice

Cant wait for my neoboxes!

13 Likes

neobox…neobox…neobox…

11 Likes

Yes, but when will those be available? And this company better not repeat what other esk8 companies have done and take pre-orders and expect customers to wait for months. Get a bank loan or a business partner to fund a batch and sell then when they have been through Quality Control and ship them immediately. No more funny business.

We’re customers. Not speculative investors.

6 Likes

Nothing coming out of China any time soon, that’s for sure.

10 Likes

If you did NOT buy them I could have potentially picked one up without the markup, now if I want one I’m forced to pay a markup…how are you helping the community again?

10 Likes

Guys, you don’t understand, he bought them all before Jeff Bezos caught wind that they were going out. If he hadn’t done that, Jeff would’ve took all the warehouse inventory to his private mansion and we would have nothing left to buy.

7 Likes

new rule for sales threads, to help the community:

20% markup if buyer is @kevingraehl

14 Likes

Hahaha. Damn! Poor kev. No one likes him! It’s just him and his unities against the world :rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

i dont understand what you mean, he will happily pay the markup :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

You say that but you’ll still wind up selling it to him for 70% off, plus y’all need to slow your roll, Kevin’ made a call and invested the capital, Ice T had it right ‘Its not personal it’s just business’ he’s like a money shark just bumbling around the sea and the Unity fire sale was just chum in the water.

5 Likes