The end of the FOCBOX Unity

Wow this sucks. If I blow my unity in my blacklight build, I’ll have to reconfigure a lot of things. I depend on the push to start feature to have no holes in my enclosure :confused:

how do you charge it?

4 Likes

Umm, vesc tool is capable of doing that since a few months ago. Worked perfectly on my board. But I do agree that vesc tool’s UI and UX can be drastically improved. Blows my mind that it doesn’t ask for your battery’s current capabilities during the motor setup wizard…

3 Likes

How do you do it? I guess you have to enable the data over CAN setting?

It scans for other ESCs over can bus automatically. I don’t recall explicitly enabling anything.

1 Like

For me it will do motor detection for both but any other setting like motor current doesn’t work

1 Like

Yes, that is true. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I agree insanity, when did basic safety settings become ‘advanced’ settings.

2 Likes

It has removable swappable lipos

1 Like

That’s cheating.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Really a shame to see the end of one of the starter companies in this space, but I guess we are on to a new era.

Well. It is 2020 now. Just watch…

Cute…

2 Likes

Am i the only one who half thinks this was all another enertion rouse to get you to buy up the last unity’s?

7 Likes

If so, well played. Now what?

7 Likes

Now we support Jeff Wu and have him make us a push to start antispark to go with our NeoBoxes and a Bluetooth module as well :smile:

7 Likes

Can someone explain how Jeff making the unity would be better than two of his NEOBOX v6

The built in AS? What else?

3 Likes

Smaller size

1 Like

Our dual neoboxv6 is smaller than unity.

12 Likes

Ah yes

Size matters

I forget

:gun: Shots fired :pinching_hand: :ok_hand:

4 Likes