The end of the FOCBOX Unity

No man, just call it Good Enertion.

4 Likes

9 Likes

For the record. I was jk. I ain’t got shit.
I’m broke AF.
I hope dekoz doesn’t get me for that

5 Likes

Don’t worry he won’t tag you if he does

4 Likes

What a shame. “Hyper Ion” in Texas has had my Raptor in for repairs for 2 months and I’ve never gotten any correspondence, especially since Enertion’s last support agent quit. I just want it back so I can sell it…

5 Likes

Fuck cory

@ourcore take a looksie here. It goes over how Cory and Benjamin Leblanc are frauds, and how they tried to steal thousands of dollars from users here https://forum.esk8.news/t/hyperion-thread-hyperion-systems-has-responded/9315?u=sn4pz

8 Likes

Oh no

1 Like

Not sure why, I get “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

Ouch… Did anyone get their stuff back? I tried PMing Cory in the old forum, but obviously never heard back.

3 Likes

Ah it’s because you’re not a high enough level to view it.

Yeah we’re likely never seeing them again. They didn’t even mail the items back they later said they would.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Wow, that’s sad and disappointing to hear… Of course they’d partner up with Enertion.

2 Likes

I get the sentiment, but if Enertion stays afloat, outstanding orders get filled, more competition == more cool shit, builders site stays up, more entertaining threads.

3 Likes

You can always sell your kid I hear people pay good money for kids.

6 Likes

That boat has long since sailed sank.

13 Likes

Before any potential/unlikely orders getting filled, they’d need to make it right by a lot of pissed-off customers–that alone would probably cost them too much.

4 Likes

i think a few things are on the horizon

@Trampa should jump in and create a dual esc with eswitch in a similar Form factor and price

someone needs to do another fucking group buy of the ESCapes (dual and single)

or need to remake the ESCape to include an eswitch.

ackmaniac should do a unity fw Flash

so many things ugh

8 Likes

Im just gonna ruin it for @BillGordon. your status has been bumped so you should be able to view that link

6 Likes

Looks like it is time for one of our EE’s to step up, buy a couple and reverse engineer with improvements or contact the current company that was assembling them to take over production?

9 Likes

blasto just sent me a PM telling me to calm down.

They can feel my rage up in fucking canada.

24 Likes

Just bumped your account so you can join us to vent like the rest of us the Enertion and Hyperion wounded. Welcome and sorry for your bad luck. The dudes here will get you sorted on your next esk8 move.

2 Likes