4 Likes

At least I know how to quote.

9 Likes

Lol its a new iPhone, i transferred from android yesterday

1 Like

@b264

Get 'em.

6 Likes

Sell your new iPhone, buy a belt drive exway, and switch back to your android phone.
Fixed both your problems.

17 Likes

Perfectly happy with both setups right now thanks

So someone actually uses that theme?

15 Likes

what… I Can’t Fucking Read This is actually being used? that theme was a troll to get people to stop asking me to make themes.

28 Likes

Also the KooWheel had boosted beat on torque 3 years ago with a 10S2P and that same generic motor controller, which is why Carvon used it on the Exos. Beating boosteds with hubs was done a long time ago.

10 Likes

I’ve ridden belts after leaving a hub motor. Kept the same battery. It’s a massive difference.

The same difference continues comparing belts to direct drive.

That’s obviously making a reasonable comparison.

yeah, bascially a focbox, plastic diy e boards pulleys and racestar motors, flower pot water holders as an enclosure and thats it :smiley:

2 Likes

Boosted boards always held up group rides and made them less fun imo. Shitty belts that break, swapping batteries, etc.

3 Likes

I keep hoping to get that special badge for it.

I’ve been using this theme for many months now. It helps a lot to spot this tab when scrolling through tabs on my iPhone.

3 Likes

That gfg theme is epic

Ohh… You’re that guy…

“LITHIUM BATTERY LITHIUM BATTERY LITHIUM BATTERY” for evolve. They need it 3 times to get the point across. @jeffwuneo can do everything apparently.

2 Likes