E vehicle suggestions for my dad

I say drop the dad and fly yourself across the country.

9 Likes

He is right the creeps are there.

21 Likes

I went on my first group ride at 13 :crazy_face:

All alone and without anyone I knew in NYC.

6 Likes

Yeah I mean as long as your prebuilt can keep up you should be fine with the others… your dad can also get a tracking app to see your progress like life 360

2 Likes

wow that’s awesome man

1 Like

Get an exway, old men love them, @BillGordon will confirm :grin:

19 Likes

Most people riding esk8s arent creeps and are really chill. Mabye after he goes on one you will be free to ride alone.

6 Likes

I’ve never gone on a ride personally but I would love to some time during the summer in or near Chicago… where would I find a group to ride with?

1 Like

I still need a driver though so if he joins and likes it I’ll never go alone😂

3 Likes

Esk8 Cincinnati or check the riders map pm someone

1 Like

God help me, if you besmirch the fine name of Exway ever again, I will braid beads and feathers into your beard and epoxy them into place.

14 Likes

creepiest reply EVAR!!!

9 Likes

Do you see what I’m dealing with​:roll_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

Aside from @Tamatoa , @kook , @SeanHacker , @DerelictRobot , @Dareno , @Jujo, @wandagoner, @malJohann , @skunk ,@zach , @professor_shartsis, @mmaner , @Itsmedant , @CiscoV, @Kellag , @KfromtheBay, @anorak234 and @longhairedboy, there are very few creeps in esk8.

33 Likes

What about brenternet?

4 Likes

How is that creepy… OK BOOMER
it was a joke… u sure ur not his dad?

4 Likes

Oh shit. I made the list. Yay :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Careful now, ask Mike Beard what happens when you mess with the Kook.

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 13yr group ride gang :love_you_gesture:

I’ve never met anyone who rides an esk8 that’s a creep, except for this guy who pulled up on an evolve when I was at a store last week lolz…

But for realz, have your dad turn on the gps tracking on your phone and have him drive in a car to the turning points of the ride. That’s what my dad did and he was fine with it, albeit I only stayed for the first 5-6 miles since I had stuff later and it started late.

Just make sure you’re dad realizes that you aren’t an idiot and that if he says you have to leave, you leave.

6 Likes

On a serious note: In addition to your dad coming along, if you know the group, maybe ask one or more of the most responsible seeming guys if they’ll agree to look out for you.

7 Likes