E vehicle suggestions for my dad

My dad won’t let me go on a group ride because there are “creeps”, unless he goes too which is hard because he doesn’t have any type of electric vehicle or bike.u creeps know who you are😂, he wants a cheap option that will be able to keep up with those sad boosted boards he likes a hobbywing esc or smooth acceleration and he needs a long stable , high weight capacity board/scooter My ideas where meepo classic, ownboard w1s electric scooter,cheap diy

14 Likes

Exway somethin

6 Likes

Has he ever ridden a board before?

Grouprides are different from riding alone, you have to be more aware and have good enough skills on your board to be able to react to obstacles and other people riding.

8 Likes

Yes he has ridden my meepo and he’s more uncomfortable with me riding with 20-60 year old men than by my self I’ve tried this point before

3 Likes

How old are you?

1 Like

14 years 6 foot

3 Likes

I say drop the dad and fly yourself across the country.

9 Likes

He is right the creeps are there.

21 Likes

I went on my first group ride at 13 :crazy_face:

All alone and without anyone I knew in NYC.

6 Likes

Yeah I mean as long as your prebuilt can keep up you should be fine with the others… your dad can also get a tracking app to see your progress like life 360

2 Likes

wow that’s awesome man

1 Like

Get an exway, old men love them, @BillGordon will confirm :grin:

19 Likes

Most people riding esk8s arent creeps and are really chill. Mabye after he goes on one you will be free to ride alone.

6 Likes

I’ve never gone on a ride personally but I would love to some time during the summer in or near Chicago… where would I find a group to ride with?

1 Like

I still need a driver though so if he joins and likes it I’ll never go alone😂

3 Likes

Esk8 Cincinnati or check the riders map pm someone

1 Like

God help me, if you besmirch the fine name of Exway ever again, I will braid beads and feathers into your beard and epoxy them into place.

14 Likes

creepiest reply EVAR!!!

9 Likes

Do you see what I’m dealing with​:roll_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

Aside from @Tamatoa , @kook , @SeanHacker , @DerelictRobot , @Dareno , @Jujo, @wandagoner, @malJohann , @skunk ,@zach , @professor_shartsis, @mmaner , @Itsmedant , @CiscoV, @Kellag , @KfromtheBay, @anorak234 and @longhairedboy, there are very few creeps in esk8.

33 Likes