The End of Boosted?

“LITHIUM BATTERY LITHIUM BATTERY LITHIUM BATTERY” for evolve. They need it 3 times to get the point across. @jeffwuneo can do everything apparently.

2 Likes

LoL. So you choose to overpay for more restrictions. But it looks good, yo

Gotta look fly with the coolest new shoes and shiny iTurds

4 Likes

Apple is superior from a security perspective as far as more restrictions I don’t plan on doing illegal things on my phone so I’m all good with those

2 Likes

But it looks good, yo

1 Like

But it does, and thats perfectly valid Brian. Stop being a broken (i)Turdy Record :crazy_face: :kissing:

1 Like

So did your box punch :facepunch:Box puncher

1 Like

(ignores literally thousands of brands and artificially limits self to one choice because it’s “cool” and “hip”)

6 Likes

Hello, blockbuster called and they would like their story back.

7 Likes

The guy that has many tabs open for future eskate stuff to buy and pain his wallet, yeah I’m that guy.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s basically exactly what I use my android for. Don’t tell the feds.

7 Likes

Do we know for sure the scooter isn’t a success? I’ve been seeing them all over the place in Jersey City/Hoboken/NYC. One dude tried to race me on his boosted scooter which was fun, he did keep up but after he hit his top speed I lost him.

11 Likes

Like everything else they sell it’s the specs to price ratio so I dunno how well they are going to do Costco is selling a Xiaomi scooter with equal spec for just under 500

2 Likes

Branding, its how the sold all their other products. They made a massive out of home and digital campaign when they were released. All my non-PEV friends who commute to the city all brought it up to me since they knew I was into the boards.

I do think the competition is a hell of a lot stiffer now though, to your point. But for the somewhat affluent commuter crowd I think they’ll still sell well. Same as super73, theres a hell of a lot of ebike options but S73 did well due to their initial foothold and branding.

3 Likes

@mmaner was that title from you?

2 Likes

I’m thinking @zach was behind it.

2 Likes

We’ve talked about this. I was at work, and i have several men and a couple of goats who can attest to that. My money’s on @anorak234. Such a dark mind

6 Likes

I think @Dareno might have snuck in and done it.

8 Likes

Not a chance - I’m still trying to get Jeff Russakow to respond to my email inquiry about internships :frowning:

3 Likes

:joy: lol good luck

1 Like

China Wins.

2 Likes